1. MGM
    Has anyone actually gotten their Sprint rebate ?

Mine was marked invalid "must activate a $35 plan or more".
    Since I'm on a $35 plan, paying more than that per month with Vision and have never been a Sprint customer before, something smells fishy here...

Still working on the rebate customer service line (if you thought the normal customer service wait was long, try this one...).
    I've received my $150 check (two year activation). All told, it took about 6 weeks.
    Originally posted by Indicator
    I've received my $150 check (two year activation). All told, it took about 6 weeks.
    Same here.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    about 8 weeks I got back my $100 rebate from Sprint and my $200 rebate from Amazon. Went very smoothly for me, but I've lost out on rebates before from other sources.
  5. MGM
    Here's a good one: now it says I haven't activated my account.
    The funny thing is that I'm using the phone & paying them money.

From the attempts so far, I don't think that their rebate call-in line actually connects to anyone. Of course they only lose money by answering their phone, so who can blame them.

"I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this..."

Buyer beware!
    Mine was applied as a credit to my initial two statements.
  7. coz
    I received a $75 check in the mail...and a $75 credit on my last statement. Thought that was a roundabout way of doing things....
    Got my $150 from Sprint in about 6 weeks. No problems. Now I'm waiting on the Amazon.com $200 rebate.
    The same thing happened to me and I got a bit of the runaround.
    Started at "http://www.sprintrebates.com/track/sprintpcs/index.jsp" to check on my rebate where I saw it as declined.
    Called Sprint who said I had to have a $35 plan or over to qualify. I did (with the vision add-on). They told me I had to bring this up with Handspring as the rebate went through them.
    Called Handspring where I finally got a person who told me I had to call Sprint back.
    Called Sprint back where I explained all of this and was lucky enough to get a knowledgeable agent who understood this and processed my rebate for me.
    Received the rebate about 2-3 weeks later.
    Time spent on the phone altogether = 1 hour.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    My $150 rebate is being used to pay my first couple of bills. I owe Sprint ~$14 come mid-March.