1.    #1  
    hey everyone.

just got the treo for sprint about a few days ago and i am in love~!

sms is up and running here which is very cool as well.

i am trying to install the 1.1 updater but i am running into a problem. i could not find resolution in the readme or any files regarding the update.

after the first reset, i get a "plug in charger" even when my battery is completely charged up. if i hit cancel i get the white screen of death and i have to reset the phone in the back.

since i try the update and have my cable at my work computer i have never "technically" plugged my phone into the charger, but i know my battery is completely full. even my batterymeter app says so!

nonetheless any of you guys find away around this? or suggestions in your personal experiences?

grazzi~

DOLO
    .:Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around:.
    I think you have to have it plug'd in, in order for it to work. That's how upgraded mine. My co-worker left his adapter at home so he tried without plug'n it in and it gave hime the same err. The next day he said it worked fine when plug'd in.
    In a thin section it often exhibits a fluidal structure, marked by the arrangement of microlites in the lines of the flow of the molten mass.
  3.    #3  
    the plug in of the charger will only be to bypass that screen?

we obviously cannot sync and charge at the same time.

i guess i will just try with charger on monday.

have a safe weekend!

dolo
    Yes, you can sync and charge at the same time--the sync cable has a connector for the AC adapter near the USB connector.
  5.    #5  
    that would be the other dual plug thingee by the USB port.

damn i have to start reading that book they call a manual

thanks.
    That's funny.

I guess reading the manual is a good thing.

obsdn
    In a thin section it often exhibits a fluidal structure, marked by the arrangement of microlites in the lines of the flow of the molten mass.