1.    #1  
    SMS is working this evening. The messages from my Cingular (on Tmobile) model gets to my wife's SPRINT CDMA unit faster than hers to mine but it's working (my message to her in seconds and hers to my unit in minutes). Hopefully the lag is a glitch that's happening because it just came online. I have a question...does SMS eat up your call minutes or is it a data thing??
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Thanks for the heads up! I've been waiting for this!
    Originally posted by Piccolojr
    SMS is working this evening. The messages from my Cingular (on Tmobile) model gets to my wife's SPRINT CDMA unit faster than hers to mine but it's working (my message to her in seconds and hers to my unit in minutes). Hopefully the lag is a glitch that's happening because it just came online. I have a question...does SMS eat up your call minutes or is it a data thing??
    Data.

Another poor soul in San Antonio. I hate this town. Can't wait till i get to leave.

LB
    Originally posted by Piccolojr
    Neither....it uses the voice channels...but not the voice minutes.

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    nah, i like it here. especially now that "real" sms is working! hopefully the system stays stable. well, we have good ole treo600sms to fall back until sprintpcs, in it's wisdom, shuts that door (if they do).

ps. go spurs! (and silver stars!)