1.    #1  
    PCS ready-link? I really would that. Also Picture caller ID would be great!
    The "picture-ID" is already function on the Treo 600. It's just not named that way.

Go to contacts and change the "all" on the top of the screen to "quicklist". From here you can assign pictures that you took of people to their number listed ONLY in Quicklist.

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Originally posted by IGoDwnTwn34
    The "picture-ID" is already function on the Treo 600. It's just not named that way.

Go to contacts and change the "all" on the top of the screen to "quicklist". From here you can assign pictures that you took of people to their number listed ONLY in Quicklist.

IGO
    Are you sure about this? I don't see how that is possible.

EDIT: In the favorites section you can associate a picture with a favorites entry. But adding someone to the quicklist does not add them to favorites. And I'm not sure if adding a picture to someone in favorites causes their picture to show up in caller ID.

Anyone?
    Last edited by Im So Unpopular; 02/04/2004 at 06:03 AM.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1
    I don't even have 'quicklist' on mine, though admittedly mine is an Orange GSM model not a Sprint CDMA model.

I add people to my phone favourites, and assign an image on the 'More Options' page. The image appears when they ring.
    Originally posted by kmwmtd
    I add people to my phone favourites, and assign an image on the 'More Options' page. The image appears when they ring.
    It sure does. That's picture caller ID.
    Orange and PTT (Push To Talk)
    http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/302-1.htm

With the term "Ready Link" (a Sprint Term for PTT), I thought you were a Sprint CDMA user.

PCS and GSM are apples and oranges (no pun).

The above link is from TreoCentral about Orange being one of the first to go with PTT.

Hope this is useful, Matt