1.    #1  
    Can SMS to both an e-mail address and a T-mobile phone from my Sprint T600. Finally...
    Originally posted by sabbota
    Can SMS to both an e-mail address and a T-mobile phone from my Sprint T600. Finally...
    Not for me and I'm in Southfield
    Nothing for me either in Pontiac.
    In Livingston/Oakland county border and I can receive from Sprint PCS website but I can't send..
  5.    #5  
    I'm in Ann Arbor. Just tested again. It still works. Would they have rolled it out to Ann Arbor and left out Detroit Metro Area? I'll test again when I get back into Oakland county later tonight.
    woohoo!
    every time I would try to send a message, it would kick back with the alert that sms wasn't up and running yet, and that I would receive a message when it was. well, naturally I ignore that and continue to try to send a message.
    this time I think it worked! at least I didn't get that sprint message!
    oh, in New Orleans here.
  7.    #7  
    I was wrong! I guess it doesn't work from the Detroit Area. Just the Ann Arbor/Washetnaw area. I could send SMS messages from just north of Canton (on M14). I cannot send messages from my home in Novi. I get the infamous "Service not ready" response. Guess I'll have to just save SMS for the office for now.
    No SMS in Royal Oak... I hope is starts comming south.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    No SMS in Romulus.
    hey it's working now in Huntington Woods
    I'll be in Detroit friday. I will try SMS there b/c it's not on yet in Chicago. ST.Louis...Milwaukee...KS all have it online. Why not a major metro city???

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    SMS is on in Eastpointe. Super!!
    SMS now working in the Royal Oak Area!!!!! Kick ****!!!
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Work in Detroit, live in Pontiac. Nothing in either place. Guess I can use it as I drive through Royal Oak & Huntington Woods...
    Works in the New Haven/New Baltimore/Port Huron Area, MI!!!!
    SWEET
    Looks like it is up and running in New Orleans! I didn't get the message from SprintPCS telling me it was up. I just kept trying and bam I was SMSing with one of my friends.