Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Even though I am thinking we in the fort ;auderdale/miami area are the last people in the country to get SMS, the sprint outbound messaging site is up and running. Hope I get outbound ability soon>
    Treoseur
    Not up in Hawaii. Ben

-----------------

Originally posted by jhat3k1
    Even though I am thinking we in the fort ;auderdale/miami area are the last people in the country to get SMS, the sprint outbound messaging site is up and running. Hope I get outbound ability soon>
    No SMS in Michigan... Yet....
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    I'm in St. Louis, right across the state from Kansas City, where Sprint is headquartered, and 100 miles from one of the first test markets (Columbia, MO), and still have no outgoing SMS. Argh.
    No luck in the DC area.
    Nothing in Los Angeles
    No SMS in Baltimore.
    Lee
    SMS send worked great in Indianapolis this weekend. However Chicago and Louisville markets don't work for send SMS.... I too am anxiously awaiting this nationwide rollout.
    it was the reason I did the upgrade (sms support), and it still isn't turned on.

lame.
    my moblog:
    <a href="http://chumprock.textamerica.com/">http://chumprock.textamerica.com/</a>
    Nothing in Texas
    It's working here for me in San Antonio. It's been working for about 5 days now. Send and receive. From last Thursday until today, I could send, but people couldn't reply directly to my message. They would get a from "unknown" in the from area and have to send to me as if they messaged me first. As of this morning, that seems to have been fixed as well. I messaged a couple of people and they could reply directly to my message. They also told me now my message to them shows my phone no. instead of the unknown heading.
    I'm still receiving some messages twice, so I don't think all the bugs are worked out yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
    Peace
    Charles
    Boston=Yes
    NO- San Diego
    My Sprint rep says nation-wide rollout is supposed to be on Feb. 3 according to a bulletin he received from corp h/q. Of course, he added the caveat that with Sprint, you never know. We'll have to wait and see ...
    No Joy in Detroit
    No in Seattle...
    Nothing in San Francisco......(Feb 3rd huh?)
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Bereft in Buffalo.
    Dalai is Drowning In Democrats, but South Carolina still sadly stays sans SMS.
    Atlanta is go for SMS. Been working here now for about 6-7 days.

Aegeas
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast