1.    #1  
    This morning Sprint's web site says they're out of stock again.

----

As an aside, one can interpret this in a few different ways without other data to explain it more clearly:

(1) Sprint is selling TREO 600s like there is no tomorrow.

(2) Sprint didn't order very many in the first (er...Nth) place so sold out quickly.

(3) Sprint didn't sell out - they stopped selling for some other reason.
    We got them in stock at the TreoCentral store!
  3.    #3  
    How many did "the TreoCentral store" buy and when, and how many has it sold?

(no, I don't ACTUALLY expect you to answer but it sure would be nice if you did!)
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    There is a shortage of all Treo 600s. Check out Handspring's website under the ordering section. I placed an order with the Sprint Biz line to get my corporate discount and they said 7-10 days.

Joe
    Our supplier buys them in batches of 150 directly from Sprint. The lead time is about 2 weeks.

I think we have sold some 700 Sprint phones to date.
    Originally posted by marcus
    We got them in stock at the TreoCentral store!
    Just have some questions:
    1. In case the phone is defective, who handles the replacement. Is it through Treo Central or directly with Sprint.
    2. The Vision plan you offer is the Professional Pack, right? My company has corp discounts with Sprint. I called up and they said that they can apply the discounts afterwards. If I change the plan after purchase, do I disqualify myself from the additional rebate offered by Treocentral.

Lastly, is there a good number left of these babies. Just wondering how much time I have left to decide, before these are gone.

Thanks.
  7.    #7  
    > Our supplier buys them in batches of 150 directly from Sprint...

You are a scholar and a gentleman for answering.

I'm somewhat surprised that your supplier is getting them from Sprint rather than palmOne - seems like an extra (costly) "layer" that shouldn't be necessary.
    Originally posted by jb40967

1. In case the phone is defective, who handles the replacement. Is it through Treo Central or directly with Sprint.
    2. The Vision plan you offer is the Professional Pack, right? My company has corp discounts with Sprint. I called up and they said that they can apply the discounts afterwards. If I change the plan after purchase, do I disqualify myself from the additional rebate offered by Treocentral.

1. We handle the replacement through our Exchange Programs.

2. As a Sprint reseller, we can apply your corporate discounts when we setup the account.

3. We got plenty of stock at the moment.
    When Sprint was out of stock I started looking around a bit. I found Sprint Treo 600 units at CompUSA. I was able to look into their available stock, order online and go to the store to pick up. In addition, you can still get the rebate, however you do need to send some paperwork in.
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    Sprint PCS Biz is sending out orders tomorrow morning for those that ordered that way. I just called.

Joe
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    Looks like mine didn't make it in the shipment. The service lady told me they get warehouse shipments on Tuesdays and Thursday. Maybe mine will go out tomorrow. If not, I'm cancelling and calling the Treocentral Store!

Joe