1.    #1  
    Since I "updated," I can no longer use the speaker feature. It does not function during a call.
    I have posted this in other forums, but here it is most appropriate.
    I have lost the ability to use the speakerphone or the regular handset speaker PERIOD approx 36 hours after I updated. Others can hear me but I cannot hear them. I am extremely livid about this. On to Phone Number two
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    I used my speakerphone just yesterday, and I did the upgrade the night it was released. It worked just fine.

- Mike
    I did the upgrade the first night it was available, too, and my speakerphone works fine. I just tried it to make sure.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I also updated yesterday and just checked my speakerphone. It works fine.

The only time I've seen the speakerphone disabled is when I put in a headset. Could this be the issue?
    Well I think it was a mechanical issue, (Obviously right lol) Well the csr is sending me a replacement. Funny thing is the phone that was being replaced was a replacment sent to me 1/21/2004. I went from a Rev C original purchase, to a rev b refurb that just went bad. so much for that bench testing huh?
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.