1.    #1  
    At least that's my experience so far here in Boston.

Shut off and turned network back on... still no joy.

Snappermail works fine, however. Fetches mail like a champ.

Anyone else having similar experience where browsing is dead and mail is fine?

Thanks,
    JJJ
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    I have the same problem. Snapper works fine, but Blazer times out each time. Tried soft resetting, but still the same. Anyone with ideas on getting things going again?
    My Blazer causes a soft reset when I try to enter in web address and I can get "www." typed but as soon as I try to enter a letter that is not from a previously entered web address (ex. a web address that does not try to be auto filled) it soft resets.

Example, I've gone to ebay.com so if I type www.ebay.com it works fine. If I try to go to comedian John Pinette's website that I had never gone to on my treo before, as soon as I hit the "j" for "johnpinette" I get a soft reset.

Bummer. Any thoughts?

Grant
    www.throwingtoasters.com
    Last edited by ToasterBoy; 01/29/2004 at 12:20 AM.
    --
    Visit www.throwingtoasters.com
    test
    --
    Visit www.throwingtoasters.com
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    I just tested my Shoutcast and that still works as well. So it appears that Blazer is the issue.
    Did the upgrade, snapper is fine. Blazer worked the first time I used it, then no more sites. Autofill on entering a "go to" URL is working, but the pages never load. I get "X SENDING" then O get "The page download could not be completed. Please try again later."

I tried clearing the cache and upping the cache for recently viewed pages to 3 mb, but no joy.

Never again will I be an early adopter of Sprint Upgrades to my Treo.

What now?
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    I just found that thread as well, and it fixed my problem. Who would have thought...proxies!
    In before phildro (but not before the free-proxies.com crowd -- damn!)