1.    #1  
    I thought I recalled something about Chatter supporting IMAP for notification of new Email. Ive searched the Chatter option screens and cant find a darn thing. Am I going senile or did Chatter have this feature at one time?
    It did and still does. Are you using the latest version of Chatter? Depending on which version you are using, the IMAP setup will be in either your Inbox folder setup (newer versions) or under the Service setup menu (older versions). I have been using Chatter since it was only in beta and have always been able to use IMAP.
    Chatter's support of IMAP is stable. As mentioned below, I and many others are using it with great success. The receiving of pushed IMAP mail and sending via a POP3 server makes an ideal combination and the addition of the chat mode makes it an all-in-one solution.

Ben

------------------

Originally posted by sledger
    I thought I recalled something about Chatter supporting IMAP for notification of new Email. Ive searched the Chatter option screens and cant find a darn thing. Am I going senile or did Chatter have this feature at one time?