1.    #1  
    Last time my contract was up I got lucky and talked to a CSR that was into helping me out and gave me a great plan and a phone credit. Now my contract is up again and was wondering if anyone else has recently gone through the new transition. Here are some needs.

1. I need to add a phone for my gf. I have a plan with a ton of minutes and would love to be able to add a phone cheap.

2. Phone credit for said girlfriend's new phone

3. Would like 7pm nights and weekends

4. Would like to pay less for Vision

That's pretty much it. If I can have the same amount of minutes I have now I should be set because my plan has free pcs to pcs. Anyone think this is possible or if there is a better plan. Also there is a specific department that deals with keeping customers, I know I just have to ask to talk to them to get their sweet deals. What is that department called. Thanks.
    ...but this is what I have:

$100.00 PCS Free & Clear plan that includes 2500 shared minutes, unlimited night and weekend minutes, 2nd phone is free and PCS Vision Professional Pack...less %5 off monthly bill. I am paying $5.00 for unlimited minutes to start at 7pm and $5.00 for the PCS Free & Clear America plan so I can roam on Verizon's network.

So maybe with the right CSR you can get a better deal.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Call retention........I was able to get my 2000 minutes for 65 bucks. N/W starting at 9pm...but with all those mintues..who cares about that!!!! Vision is included..umlimited!!!
    All I did was to renew my contact for another 2 years!!!
    SWEET!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    You should check out a website called Sprintusers.com for retention plans, particularly the underground forum, where many people will tell you about their experiences with retention, as well as the deals they were able to get.

I currently have 2000 AT plus an additional 180 courtesy minutes monthly, 3000 N&W starting at 8PM, FIMF, unlimited vision, unlimited PCS-PCS, and 50 roaming minutes each month. For this I pay $85, less my 25% corporate discount, or $63.75/mo.

It is not the best deal I have ever read about, but when I recently renewed my contract for an additional two years, they gave me $150 toward the purchase of a new Treo600, plus a one month service credit.

Not bad, for just reading the website, and asking for what others had already gotten.
    He is right about sprintusers.com. I called Sprint & got on a retntion plan; 750 AT-$40, unlimites NW starting at 7-$5, free pcs to pcs-$0, unlimited vision$10 = $55! I think it's a pretty good deal! Alway speak with retention to get the best deal...
  6.    #6  
    I'm having issues getting to the retention department. They are saying my account is flagged and they don't want to give me any retention plans. They are giving me the same plans that they would give anyone. It's very frustrating, I guess they think I'm bluffing about leaving, but I assure you I will leave them. I'm just gonna wait a couple more days until my contract is officially up.