1.    #1  
    Well, I tried to SMS today, which is suposed to be THE day, and surprise.... it doesn't work
    Originally posted by Mahootzki
    Well, I tried to SMS today, which is suposed to be THE day, and surprise.... it doesn't work
    Call Sprint CSR and give them hell!
    this was promised to sprint customers a long time ago. ...

im betting they forgot about this, placed it on their back burner or are having real problems with it. ( which i doubt )
  4.    #4  
    This message is still on their web site today by text messaging. Maybe they take the first word serius...

"After" January 4, when someone sends you a text message (a One-Way Message or a Short Mail), you must use your Sprint Phone to view it (you won't be able to view it here on this website). Of course, you can continue to compose and send text messages from this website or from your Sprint Phone (some older phones cannot send messages).
    last I heard it was january 4th in certain markets and february 1st for the rest of the country. btw, is this going to change anything as far as how we send / receive sms's?? can we still use the stock sms app that came with the treo when this kicks in or will another piece of software be necessary??
    -- berto
  6.    #6  
    This is a new thing on the MYPCS website, I wonder if it has anything to do with SMS??? (This is by Current usage) If not, WHAT is wireless web messages, I never saw this before...

Minute Usage Included Used Remaining Additional Used
    MINUTES IN PLAN UNLIMITED 155 UNLIMITED

Other Usage
    WIRELESS WEB MESSAGES UNLIMITED 0 UNLIMITED
    Here's the latest confirmed information about SMS launch that can be made public:
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...hreadid=276215