1.    #1  
    i had ordered my bt phone, the t608 i think it, is from sprint by phone. it was supposed to have arrived ealier this week according to the rep i spoke to. never occured to me to get the order #(yeah i know....not smart on my part). and it is funny that i never got a confirmation email with all the particulars. so did anybody get theirs yet/ and what was the exact phone #....i know it was like something 888-pcs something....

help please.
    Last edited by southbound747; 01/02/2004 at 08:41 PM.
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
    Call them. Don't need your order #. Just give them your name/home phone/dog's name/etc.

Ask for your tracking number. It should come by UPS/FedEx/etc.

NJK
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
    Originally posted by southbound747
    i had ordered my bt phone, the t608 i think it, is from sprint by phone. it was supposed to have arrived ealier this week according to the rep i spoke to. never occuted to me to get the order #(yeah i know....not smart on my part). and it is funny that i never got a confirmation email with all the particulars. so did anybody get tjeirs yet/ and what was the #....i know it was like something 888-pcs something....

help please.
    I would definitely give them a call back... 1-866-PCS-AUTO... I was tempted to get one, but the talk of the 3MB cap being real / fake wasn't worth the risk to me so I picked up a treo last week and signed up w/sprint, couldn't be happier!! you may want to read some of the sprint boards though.. sprintusers.com I think is a good one. I thought I remember someone mentioning that they were halting any further orders since they were having provisioning problems or something like that, but maybe yours still got through. the lack of new "got my new T608" threads seem to support the above theory though, sorry...

-- berto
    I have a second line that I never use so I actived the T608 on that line just for Vision use. It works great and as far as the 3 Mb limit, there is no indication there is any truth to that rumor. I have unlimited vision on my account from day 1 and they didn't change anything when I called to activate the T608.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by Cory J
    I have a second line that I never use so I actived the T608 on that line just for Vision use. It works great and as far as the 3 Mb limit, there is no indication there is any truth to that rumor. I have unlimited vision on my account from day 1 and they didn't change anything when I called to activate the T608.
    hope you don't get a big surprise Cory when you get your bill.
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio

wherever I read about the 3MB cap talked about the first 3 months unlimited. so I think it'll take a while for some people to be "surprised" with this if it is true...
    -- berto
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Mine was ordered on thr 22nd. I battled <

Yeah me too, but I'm pretty sure that unlimited Vision on my account means just that. It's been debated to no end on these forums and I've yet to run into any problems.
    I just received my t608 that I ordered during Q1 of super bowl. It's charging now. I'm psyched!

If there was a 3mb limit, they would need to impose it on the t300, i330, i500, t600, g1000, t2032, and any other phone for which drivers and cables exist to use it was a wireless modem. It makes no sense to single out users of a very limited production model. 10,000 phones using vision to get the net on bluetooth pda's are not going to bog down the network.

I have been dying to get a T|C. Hopefully palmOne will come out with an update that has bluetooth as well as wifi. I know the t608 has been sitting in a warehouse for a year, but it will be a nice transition till the next wave of smartphones come out.
    David
    I never had any problems with sprint with my Kyocera 6035 (Old Phone), but that used the old data services... It just counted agenst my minutes. So with unlimited night and weekend minutes... I tested it one weekend when our main internet connection went down. I got no flack from sprint. I'll do a test with my treo as soonas I am sure that their online billing/minutes usage has kicked in.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre