Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I have a T600 on an 2000 minute plan. On Dec 22nd I ordered a T608 to go with that plan as a second phone. I need bluetooth to work with my car. Today is January 2nd and I still do not have my phone. I called over and they transfered me to shipping. Shipping informed me there were some problems with T608 orders and mine was one of them. I asked what the problem was and they stated they did not know but it would take a day (three today is friday) to find out. I have to call back and hope they have an answer.

I asked them if they ever intended to notify me of the problem and they stated they can't monitor all orders so there was no way to notify me. Can it be that the wireless company of the future is stuck in the 1800's in terms of order entry?? This whole thing is totally unacceptable and a violation of any "good practice" customer relationship. These guys keep giving their customers valid reasons to find another carrier.
    Originally posted by garyt01
    These guys keep giving their customers valid reasons to find another carrier.
    Why not cancel your order and do exactly that?
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Kurt, I intend to do exactly what you are stating. I need to find a replacement to my T600 hopefully with bluetooth with another carrier. Infact that's a good additional New Year resolution!
    Originally posted by garyt01
    Kurt, I intend to do exactly what you are stating. I need to find a replacement to my T600 hopefully with bluetooth with another carrier. Infact that's a good additional New Year resolution!

My sister in law loves her Nokia 3650, but only AT&T carries that phone.