1.    #1  
    I have the PCS Vision Professional Pack for my Treo 600. This month's bill included an additional $69.14 in "PCS Vision Usage" charges. Totally unexpected, since I have the "unlimited" Vision plan and (cross my heart!) have not used the Treo 600 as a modem. I have fooled with ##TETHERED mode, but never connected to the Vision network using it.

Anyway, I called good ol *2 and the CSR I got was moderately helpful. We discussed the problem for a while and he credited me the $69.14.

So, look closely at your bill. I might not have noticed the charge had it been a little smaller, and you only have 15 days to dispute the bill, so if you miss a $10 extra charge one month you won't be able to get it back the next...

b.g.
    What was their response? What caused it?
  3.    #3  
    They said it "might" be because of high KB usage but my CSR couldn't say for sure; "just a billing error". He did ask me a couple of times about using the Treo as a modem, so I suspect that I crossed the "reasonable usage" threshold and got bumped into the "suspected abusers of unlimited Vision" category.

I just hope it doesn't happen next month too
    You think that's bad, check out my problem here:
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...hreadid=237228

I an still dealing with this after activating my phone almost 3 months ago. I have spent over 500 minutes on the phone (including hold time) with Sprint Customer Care, and still don't have it resolved (although I haven't seen any new inappropriate charges in the last 3 weeks).

Of course, they accused me of using it as a modem (I don't even own a laptop, and I wasn't even using the phone when the charges were showing up).

They credited my last bill $330.00 last month (after many painful phone calls). I now have $240.00 of inappropriate charges on my bill, and the last thing they told me was that they can't keep crediting me until they find out why the problem is happening! When I told them I didn't want to pay for charges that I didn't use, the lady just told me "just pay what you think you owe"! Does this sound right?
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Just received my new 600 with Vision Professional Pack and yes I too have been "exercising" my Treo with PDANet, VPN, and MobileTS software.

With all this testing and excessive browsing on the Treo itself, I have already used a nominal 4 extra Wireless Web Minutes.

I haven't spoken to the CRS yet since I don't even have my first bill but does anyone know how much the additional per minute charge comes to?
    Originally posted by puyi
    I haven't spoken to the CRS yet since I don't even have my first bill but does anyone know how much the additional per minute charge comes to?
    Check out the following thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...s&pagenumber=3

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi