Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    HOW DOES ONE DO THIS?? . THAT IS, SET UP SPRINT VOICE COMMAND. THANKS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS, JAY
  2. #2  
    How do I use it? PCS Voice CommandSM

    Dial calls just by talking. It all works from a personal phone book that you create:

    - Add names to your PCS Voice CommandSM Phone Book through the www.sprintpcs.com Web site, by speaking the names into your PCS Phone, or by caling PCS Directory Assistance.

    - Dial * talk, or * ok, depending on your phone model.

    - When you hear "Ready," just say the name you want to call such as "call Jane Smith" using natural, everyday speech.

    - You can also say the number you want to call. The number doesn't have to be in your personal address book. Just speak the number you want such as "call 5551234."

    There is also a Voice Command Quick Reference guide (.pdf file) that you can download from their site. I can e-mail it to you if you like.

    cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

    Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  3.    #3  
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,
    TAKE CARE, JAY
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
  4.    #4  
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,
    TAKE CARE, JAY
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
  5. #5  
    He forgot to tell you to have your credit card ready. Ben

    ------------------

    Originally posted by cash70
    How do I use it? PCS Voice CommandSM

    Dial calls just by talking. It all works from a personal phone book that you create:

    - Add names to your PCS Voice CommandSM Phone Book through the www.sprintpcs.com Web site, by speaking the names into your PCS Phone, or by caling PCS Directory Assistance.

    - Dial * talk, or * ok, depending on your phone model.

    - When you hear "Ready," just say the name you want to call such as "call Jane Smith" using natural, everyday speech.

    - You can also say the number you want to call. The number doesn't have to be in your personal address book. Just speak the number you want such as "call 5551234."

    There is also a Voice Command Quick Reference guide (.pdf file) that you can download from their site. I can e-mail it to you if you like.

    cash70
  6. #6  
    Originally posted by bclinger
    He forgot to tell you to have your credit card ready. Ben

    ------------------

    What us the charge?

    Is it by the call or a flat monthly charge?

    Regards,

    NateS
    Treo 600 - what a "Marvel"ous device!
  7. #7  
    You can get it free for the first two months for the asking. After that, it's $5 a month and that one $5 fee covers ALL the phones on your account (4 in my case). It does a lot more than just voice activated dialing. Very cool add on. It can also be removed at any time.
  8. #8  
    It is a flat monthly rate from Sprint. Do it via the web or phone. By phone introduces a fun variable termed "human error." Ben

    Originally posted by NateS


    What us the charge?

    Is it by the call or a flat monthly charge?

    Regards,

    NateS
  9. #9  
    Originally posted by lb505
    . . It does a lot more than just voice activated dialing. . . .
    What else does it do?

    Regards,

    NateS
    Treo 600 - what a "Marvel"ous device!
  10. #10  
    If this link works, you can read about it and watch the demo.

    http://www1.sprintpcs.com/explore/sh...csVoiceCommand

    You can also listen to news, sports, stocks, etc. It will read your e-mail to you. And sometime soon, you will be able to get driving directions.
  11. #11  
    Originally posted by lb505
    If this link works, you can read about it and watch the demo.

    http://www1.sprintpcs.com/explore/sh...csVoiceCommand

    You can also listen to news, sports, stocks, etc. It will read your e-mail to you. And sometime soon, you will be able to get driving directions.
    Thanks - I signed up for it at my account at the website.

    Nothing mentioned about two free months, but I'm not going sweat ten bucks.

    I didn't see any place to download that pdf you referred to however, so if you don't mind sending me a copy. Thanks.

    I also think that their online demo of the Treo 600 is the best I've seen.

    Regards,

    NateS
    Treo 600 - what a "Marvel"ous device!

Posting Permissions