1.    #1  
    I've been looking at Sprint over T-Mobile for my Treo 600 purchase for two main reasons: faster data transfers and "who knows" when T-Mo will be offering their own T600 anyway.

But. The problem I'm running into is, I can't find anything on Sprint's site that says whether or not I would be able to use the data services ("Vision"?) while roaming in Canada. Toronto, specifically.

This part is crucial to me and is a make-it-or-break-it factor. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Edit: Obviously I won't be on Sprint's NETWORK, but is there some provision to use my data services while roaming on, say, Telus or Rogers or whomever Sprint partner's with in southern Ontario?
    Vision does not work while roaming. I was in Canada toward the end of last week and was able to receive calls anywhere I was roaming, but for some reason was not able to make to make calls in certain areas (Bracebridge). Calling was OK in Toronto. If you know when you are going to Canada, you might want to consider adding the Canadian roaming option through Sprint to reduce your roaming rates. (very expensive in Canada). I was unable to add the option because it can take up to a week to set up and my trip was unplanned (last minute).