1.    #1  
    Hi.. We are looking into getting 2 treo 600's and do not feel like waiting for tmobile but truthfully we cannot figure out how much it is really going to cost and I am sorry but the only sprint store around my house has brainless people wprking there. So maybe someone with knowledge can tell me how much the service will cost.

2 treo 600 phones with unlimited full internet. Free pcs to pcs would be nice and we need at least 200 minutes per phone for daytime usage. Hopefully nights and weekends unlimited also but not really necessary,,

thanks to anyone who can help. It "looks" like it might cost $100 but like I said it is a little confusing..
    All that you'd need is only $105 + taxes and svc charges of course...

Now 'til 1/3/04 if you get a plan $100 and up, you get free add a phone and Vision internet for the life of the plan... you get free PCS to PCS unltd and $150 off each treo if you sign up for 2 yrs. Plus for $5 more, your nights start at 7pm.

If you're in St Louis, MO metro then PM me, and Ill sign you up!

Be aware that this deal implies 2 things...
    1> that you sign up for 2 years...
    2> that you live in a SPCS corporate area. We have areas that are operated by affiliates (franchisees in layman's terms) that may not have these offers... Chances are good you do if you live in a major metro area (over 100,000 people)
    ...This ain't a phone or a PDA, It's a way of life!
    for all your multimedia needs, it's gotta be Starrwulfe Ltd!
    The current Sprint deal has 1000 anytime minutes for $50 (until Jan. 3). Add a phone for $20, and Vision for both phones is $20 ($15 for first, $5 for second). The "add a phone" feature is free for the first 3 months.

When you activate, you can ask about free PCS to PCS. That's usually $5 a month, but you should be able to get that free with a 2 year contract.

As the post mentioned above, you could go with the $100 plan (2000 anytime minutes) and get free add-a-phone and free vision (for the first phone, at least).
    Cost seems to be about $15 more than what it was when I had the 300 and I added only one $5.00 item. Those taxes out here and the new taxes Sprint imposes caused it.

Ben

Originally posted by cwbaker
    Hi.. We are looking into getting 2 treo 600's and do not feel like waiting for tmobile but truthfully we cannot figure out how much it is really going to cost and I am sorry but the only sprint store around my house has brainless people wprking there. So maybe someone with knowledge can tell me how much the service will cost.

2 treo 600 phones with unlimited full internet. Free pcs to pcs would be nice and we need at least 200 minutes per phone for daytime usage. Hopefully nights and weekends unlimited also but not really necessary,,

thanks to anyone who can help. It "looks" like it might cost $100 but like I said it is a little confusing..
    "The current Sprint deal has 1000 anytime minutes for $50 (until Jan. 3). Add a phone for $20, and Vision for both phones is $20 ($15 for first, $5 for second). The "add a phone" feature is free for the first 3 months."

Where are you getting the info on these deals? I don't see anything on the SPCS website.
    Call 'em on the phone. It's much more accurate than on the web. The prices on the web leave a lot to be desired. Ben

-------------

Originally posted by John P. Smith
    "The current Sprint deal has 1000 anytime minutes for $50 (until Jan. 3). Add a phone for $20, and Vision for both phones is $20 ($15 for first, $5 for second). The "add a phone" feature is free for the first 3 months."

Where are you getting the info on these deals? I don't see anything on the SPCS website.
    Here's where I saw it (hopefully it works): link
    I have the 500 minute plan and use nowhere near it - ending the month with at least 60 to 120 minutes free. If both watch the time, that looks good.

Ben

Originally posted by Texodore
    Here's where I saw it (hopefully it works): link