1.    #1  
    Anyone else suddenly not getting mail addressed to their sprint account?

Some time last night (12/17), all mail I send to my sprint.com account address from multiple sources appears to disappear into thin air... Not a Treo problem, the mail just doesn't even show up on the Sprint webmail interface or on the phone.
    This happened to me one fine weekday about 1.5 months ago. As a result, nothing hits the Sprint site for me - all goes to one account and I use Yahoo! (paid access) to send my mail. Sprint's site is not forwarded - if I do that, the messaging capability of Verichat ceases to work.

I also use Chatter - much more than Verichat and Chatter supports IMAP mail for getting mail and POP3 to send mail (again with Chatter). It has not failed.

Ben

--------------------

Originally posted by eskin
    Anyone else suddenly not getting mail addressed to their sprint account?

Some time last night (12/17), all mail I send to my sprint.com account address from multiple sources appears to disappear into thin air... Not a Treo problem, the mail just doesn't even show up on the Sprint webmail interface or on the phone.
    Sprint' explanantion is that they changed networks and the new network does not work with the Treo 600. Others are not complaining, so either they don't use this feature of their Treo, or have not noticed it yet.

Prof.
    Here, if you are paying for a product that Sprint offered you, yet knows does not work - that my friends is FRAUD. File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.

Sprint had over 5,000 complaints to the FTC and Better Business Bureau Last Year.

Here is a link for your convenience.

Prof.

File a complaint with the FTC

You will need Sprint's contact information, here it is :

Name of Company You Are Complaining About: Sprint PCS Group
    Street Address: P.O. Box 11315
    City: Kansas City
    State or Canadian Province: Missouri
    Zip Code or Postal Code: 64112
    Company Web Site: http://www.sprintpcs.com/
    Company E-Mail Address: investorrelation.sprintcom@mail.sprint.com
    Phone Number: (913)624-3000Ext.
    Last edited by Proflig8tor; 12/20/2003 at 10:20 PM.