1.    #1  
    $20 credit for the person who is referring.
    $10 credit to the person who gets referred.

They have to open a new line.

Dial #ref (#733) to find out all the details and to take advantage of the automatic credit.
  2.    #3  
    Yeah, there weren't any details in that thread and rather then my post get buried I started a new thread since so many people were asking around.
    The referral program is sweet. Once, my bill was around $600 due to overage. So I called Sprint and complained, got a better plan where I wouldn't go over. At the time I was working as a Sprint sales rep, so I just signed people up for phones and used their numbers to reduce my bill down to nothing. And with some imagination you can get your bill down to nothing each month.
    When I get bored sometimes I will hit #REF and start typing in random numbers....its worth the 20 bucks if you get one right and after you do you can normally figure out at least 4 more. Just be careful fools.
    All noobs click here
    Originally posted by ProDucer
    The referral program is sweet. ...with some imagination you can get your bill down to nothing each month
    ...nice Try, ProDucer

The referral program clearly states that you are only allowed ONE referral within a 30 day period.
    maybe they changed the rules then, cuz I had over $200 in credits from referrals in a month. This was in the summer of 2002.
    All noobs click here
    From Sprint's website (Go to personal info, and there's a link to print out "Contact Cards" which is an Acrobat file that includes this info:
    • Completed referral must be received by Sprint within 90 days of the referred personís activation to receive invoice credit offer. A customer may not refer him/herself. Customers are limited to 10 referral credits in a 30-day period. Referred personís PCS Phone activation must occur after referring personís PCS Phone activation. A referring purchaser and a referred purchaser on Prepaid, Major Accounts and Employee Advantage Accounts are not eligible for this offer. Invoice credits appear on the invoice of the party responsible for payment. Referring personís credit awarded on basis of first referral call received after each eligible activation. Both referring purchaser and referred purchaser must have an active account for 30 days or longer before the reward can be applied. Sprint employees, third-party employees and customers on the Owner Advantage Plan may participate and are limited to one referral credit per month and cannot be referred. In addition, Sprint employees cannot refer other Sprint employees, third-party employees cannot refer other third-party employees and customers on the Owner Advantage Plan may not refer other customers on the Owner Advantage Plan. Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing. Sprint reserves the right to alter or discontinue this program at any time without notice. Program may not be available in select Affiliate markets.
    So customers (not employees, they can get 1 referral a month) can get up to 10 referrals in a month if they don't have one of the ineligible discounted plans (like an Employee Advantage plan, which I think is what I have since I get an 18% discount because I work for a certain company that must purchase a lot of Sprint service).
    Originally posted by shaber
    From Sprint's website (Go to personal info, and there's a link to print out "Contact Cards" which is an Acrobat file that includes this info:
    • Completed referral must be received by Sprint within 90 days of the referred personís activation to receive invoice credit offer. A customer may not refer him/herself. Customers are limited to 10 referral credits in a 30-day period. Referred personís PCS Phone activation must occur after referring personís PCS Phone activation. A referring purchaser and a referred purchaser on Prepaid, Major Accounts and Employee Advantage Accounts are not eligible for this offer. Invoice credits appear on the invoice of the party responsible for payment. Referring personís credit awarded on basis of first referral call received after each eligible activation. Both referring purchaser and referred purchaser must have an active account for 30 days or longer before the reward can be applied. Sprint employees, third-party employees and customers on the Owner Advantage Plan may participate and are limited to one referral credit per month and cannot be referred. In addition, Sprint employees cannot refer other Sprint employees, third-party employees cannot refer other third-party employees and customers on the Owner Advantage Plan may not refer other customers on the Owner Advantage Plan. Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing. Sprint reserves the right to alter or discontinue this program at any time without notice. Program may not be available in select Affiliate markets.
    So customers (not employees, they can get 1 referral a month) can get up to 10 referrals in a month if they don't have one of the ineligible discounted plans (like an Employee Advantage plan, which I think is what I have since I get an 18% discount because I work for a certain company that must purchase a lot of Sprint service).
    My information came from the recorded message that you get when you dial #733 from your phone. The referral must come within 60 days of activation and only 1 referral per month is allowed.

Clearly there is a difference in what you've posted and what the "information line" is quoting. Either way, the referral program is a great little promo for those recommending friends, family and co-workers. Lets keep it honest so it isn't discontinued.

Kimberly
    I didnt have an employee plan....I was just a sales rep and got paid hourly. I do remember now, after the validity of my experience has been put into question, that after a few months of giving sprint 5 or more #s a week they did put a message saying something about not abusing the system....but once I had my bill under 200 dollars I called and told them how mad I was about the whole situation of being able to "go over" and that I felt it was a trap. I feel that you should have a plan where you cant go over....call me crazy. So after all my moaning and abuse of the REF program (the rep said "I see you have referred quite a few of your friends" I told them I wanted to cancel and so Sprint gave me a retention plan. And for over a year now I have had 1000 any/ UL N&W and PCS for $50/mo + $10 for data.
    All noobs click here
    that message used to not be there....it used to just ask you for the number, then they put on a message about not abusing and then asked for the numbers, now this mess is up there....so obviously they did change the policy here due to people like myself. Sorry to inconvience anyone else trying to get something for free . , but $600 for a phone bill is insane and I was in the posistion to take advantage
    All noobs click here
    So if I have three or four people to refer this month, and I call #REF, will I be able to "queue" up the referrals, or will they only give me one of them?

I couldn't find any info about the "10 per cycle" thing on any Sprint site...but the #REF number said "1 per cycle"...