1.    #1  
    Okay so I've a problem. I've got a Treo 600 w/ no service. I also have a 300 w/ service. I spoke with a Sprint Rep yesterday, he tried to walk me through it, but alas - he was unsuccesful. I was having a hard time understanding him through his thick Indian accent. Eventually I gave up, although I think I have all the numbers I need. Could somebody please help me with a walk through - in English? I'd be much appreciative. By the way, my 300 is with t-mobile, I'm switching to Sprint, but keeping the same number.

Thanks,
    magnus
    I remember when I was with Sprint PCS, you could change phones online (and do a lot of account mgmt online)... I found that a big plus when I was with them.

http://activate.sprintpcs.com/explore/OLAHome.jsp

But anyway, I think you should look online and I noticed calling CS these days is brutal. I was on hold at AT&T for 30 minutes just to add MMS to my plan. (Wish AT&T had acct mgmt features online)

-- Vikram
    Treo 600 <a href="http://vikrampant.com/treo600/">Blog/Moblog</a>
    Originally posted by magnus
    Okay so I've a problem. I've got a Treo 600 w/ no service. I also have a 300 w/ service. I spoke with a Sprint Rep yesterday, he tried to walk me through it, but alas - he was unsuccesful. I was having a hard time understanding him through his thick Indian accent. Eventually I gave up, although I think I have all the numbers I need. Could somebody please help me with a walk through - in English? I'd be much appreciative. By the way, my 300 is with t-mobile, I'm switching to Sprint, but keeping the same number.

Thanks,
    magnus

Are you sure you have a 300? Thought only 270's were on T-Mo?

Anyway ... go to your Sprint Store. They have always been able to help me out and they almost always know more than any CSR at #2. It's worth a shot.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad