1.    #1  
    THis might be a big off topic, but it directly reflects Sprint Business Connection and the T600.

I have an issue mainly with BC because it makes you have to rely on Outlook to retrieve email before it will let you retrive email on your T600. However if Outlook locks up for some reason in the automatic "Send/recieve" it will hold up BC from working at all.

Often times my outlook will lock up during send and recieve for essentially no reason at all. Prompting me for my Comcast Email password. As soon as I click OK, it goes on its merry way finding email. However this is an issue if your not home and expecting BC to be pushing email to the T600. This bacially makes BC useless.

Does this happen to anyone else? Can you help? Is it a wrong setting somwhere? My send and recieve is checking for email only every 15 minutes.

Thanks in advance

Isaac
    Originally posted by yitzchakis
    Often times my outlook will lock up during send and recieve for essentially no reason at all. Prompting me for my Comcast Email password. As soon as I click OK, it goes on its merry way finding email. However this is an issue if your not home and expecting BC to be pushing email to the T600. This bacially makes BC useless.

Does this happen to anyone else? Can you help? Is it a wrong setting somwhere? My send and recieve is checking for email only every 15 minutes.

That doesn't happen to me. However, Outlook freezes while BC is updating -- every 15 min. in Smart Power Sync mode. As soon as the sync has completed, Outlook again is responsive. Is this comon with BizCon?

Unlike Isaac, my Outlook auto send/receive works fine -- without asking for PW -- and I'm on Comcast too. Isaac, did it work okay before you installed BizCon?

In my situation -- unless something's not working right -- I think my options are: (1) live with it; or (2) suspend syncs when I'm at my desk and remember to turn them back on when I leave my desk. I step away from my desk alot so #2's a PITA and so is #1 when you're in the middle of something and you've got to pause while the sync finishes! Anyone know of a solution?
    Yes, this has been a major problem for me as it seems to lock up just when I need it most and I am away from my office. Are there other email solutions besides business connection? My email comes to me from a corporate Exchange server.