1.    #1  
    I saw on the Sprint PCS website today that if you have 2000 minutes or more, you get Add-A-Phone for free!

So I called *2, and true to thier word, I was on hold for 15 minutes. The CSR said that it was true and will be going on for some time.

Near as I can tell, this is a $20/mo savings if you need or want this service. I was thinking about getting this for my daughter before, but really wasn't sure it was worth the $20/mo, now ... it's a no brainer!

There aren't many details on the website and it seems that you have to call to get any info that makes sense.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    umm... I've had one free add-a-phone for over a year already! I got it from a special promotion they had a year ago and apparently they're rolling it out again for the holiday season. It's definitely a good deal. However, what you should really try to do is get a 2ND add-a-phone dscounted as well. I got the third phone for only $10/month btw! Try calling retention...YMMV...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Hey Thanks!

I had just signed up last week for 2000 minutes with the add-a phone, so I called them up today and verified that they have that promotion going on now and I can still receive that promotion.

thanks much !!!