1.    #1  
    Well, the lack of voice activated dialing on the 600 finally made me cave and try Sprint's Voice Command (free for 2 months). This is great stuff! There is no 'training' my phone to recognize my voice - it worked as soon as I entered all my contacts online! (I tried to sync with Palm Desktop but for some reason, that wouldn't work.) I'd still like it if someone were able to come up with a program that would allow the 600 to have voice dialing because Voice Command will cost me $60 a year but it'll do the job for now.
    I love Voice Command as well.

I uploaded all of my 300 Outlook contacts right into the Voice Command data base and was able to voice dial any one of them in minutes. It's one of the most favorite features Sprint offers.
    An absolutely essential feature - I totally love it. I followed another poster's advice and mapped the "5" button to Voice Command (because the raised button makes it easy to find while driving.

It frees up all of my Favorites shortcuts to programs rather than speed-dial entries.
    Originally posted by lb505
    I'd still like it if someone were able to come up with a program that would allow the 600 to have voice dialing because Voice Command will cost me $60 a year but it'll do the job for now.
    Wait for the Rom update due next year...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    i don't like using it cuz i like keeping an outgoing call log.
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic

Wait for the Rom update due next year...
    Interesting. Do you think HS will release one for that will work with the sprint version? It would hurt sprints sales and make them mad...
    With voice command there is a help section on Sprint's site. You can add/modify entries and dial from some lists; I don't think it has stores etc but it has airlines and hotels. Also, check this out, you can dial raw digits too. Just say "8005551212" etc.
    * dupe * deleted
  9.    #9  
    Has anyone been able to use Driving Directions yet? I get a "coming soon" message when I call it.