1.    #1  
    Hi,
    Newbie questions here:

I currently have a palm t3 that I love. It connects via bluetooh to my T68 phone. Internet access works great..everyting works fine except sms send (from what I have read that is an issue with the application not tmobile). I am on T-mobile currently. The current sprint offering is slightly better for me as I would get everything I get with tmobile plus free nights. Best buy says they have the treo in stock..I am fixing to drive down there and take a look. Is there anything wrong with sprint's service? I see posts all talking about t-mobile, waiting for t-mobile version but sprint's version is already out. So is there something wrong with sprint's data service? From what I have read it is actually supposed to be faster???

Any quick replies would be appreciated..

Thank you,
    Fletch
    I had a Palm T|T and SE T68i with ATT. Now I have a Treo600 with sprint the Treo data speeds run 40-60 kbs the ATT GPRS speeds were 30-40 kbs and sometimes gets slowed even more my the Bluetooth conection. Sprint network is much faster and has much better national coverage than ATT GSM/GPRS.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  3.    #3  
    thanks, I am giving it a try. But as luck would have it, It has the contact reset problem I see mentioned here. I am going to give the phone a chance, but for this kinda of $$ it better work with outlook.

regards,
    Fletch