1.    #1  
    Is anyone else having this problem? With my treo 300 when I called people it showed them my number and sometimes my name. Now I got my new treo 600 and it's only showing sprint pcs users my number. People with other carriers or people that I call at home are sometimes getting "no data sent" or "number unavailable."

Anyone else having this problem?
    Any thoughts about why the sudden change when I moved from T300 to T600????

It's a serious problem because some people screen their calls and won't pick up the phone unless they know who it is.
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Originally posted by rwilson290
    Is anyone else having this problem? With my treo 300 when I called people it showed them my number and sometimes my name. Now I got my new treo 600 and it's only showing sprint pcs users my number. People with other carriers or people that I call at home are sometimes getting "no data sent" or "number unavailable."

Anyone else having this problem?
    Any thoughts about why the sudden change when I moved from T300 to T600????

It's a serious problem because some people screen their calls and won't pick up the phone unless they know who it is.
    Indeed, since I started using my Treo 600 those I call cannot see my name just my Cell phone number and city. Quite Odd. Not sure if the Treo 600 is at fault. Probably a SPCS issue. No biggie. I'm sure they'l figure it out.

Where in the US are you located? May be a regional thing.

Cheers!
    Palm IIIx, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Centro, Pre