Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    So, I have read the threads about Sprint cutting off unlimited vision for those that use either PdaNet or Wireless Modem ...

Is there a legitimate way to use these programs without getting Sprint irritated? What Vision program would I need to sign up for to do this, and at what cost?

I noticed that they have on their website an "unlimited" data plan for $80.00 per month - but that doesn't seem to cover voice calls. Do they have a lower cost ADD ON for a current voice customer ?

Anyone know ?

thanks
    Talked to the sprint rep at Fry's in San Diego today about this. He said that as long as I'm not abusing the service by using the treo as an external modem for file sharing, hosting etc. then it should be no problem. He says he uses his for web browsing and email "all the time".
    Anyone out there know if there's a way to get pdanet on the treo 300 to not go through their proxy and compress all graphics ?

Thanks,
    Sam

Originally posted by mddmx
    So, I have read the threads about Sprint cutting off unlimited vision for those that use either PdaNet or Wireless Modem ...

Is there a legitimate way to use these programs without getting Sprint irritated? What Vision program would I need to sign up for to do this, and at what cost?

I noticed that they have on their website an "unlimited" data plan for $80.00 per month - but that doesn't seem to cover voice calls. Do they have a lower cost ADD ON for a current voice customer ?

Anyone know ?

thanks