1.    #1  
    What the crap!

I just got a text message from Sprint saying if I want to continue the PictureMail trial from my phone I have to sign up for it? What's the deal with that? I already have unlimited data minutes with Vision...
    It probably means your free two month trial is almost up. It's a reminder that you will begin getting charged for the service.

I got this same message on my $20 added line because the Salesperson who told me that my extra line shares all the same features as my main line failed to to tell me that to have vision on the second line it's an extra $5 charge. The e-mail was telling me the same thing, the 2 month free trial was almost up. Fortunately I called to find out about the meaning of the e-mail and got the $25 dollars worth of Vision Kilobyte usage converted to the $5 monthly charge which would have been a nasty surprise on my next bill!
    Originally posted by HighFive
    What the crap!

I just got a text message from Sprint saying if I want to continue the PictureMail trial from my phone I have to sign up for it? What's the deal with that? I already have unlimited data minutes with Vision...
    I received the same message, although I've only been with Sprint since October 7. Not sure why they're sending this out already. Perhaps it's because I have the Professional BC pack, which maybe doesn't include PictureMail?
    There are three Vision packs. Most people here will want the Picture Mail pack. However, by default, you have the Premium Pack (or something like that).

Picture Mail pack gives you unlimited Vision, unlimited picture sharing, and $5/month in ringers and other downloads.

Premium Pack (or whatever it's called) gives you unlimited Vision, and $10/month in ringers and other downloads.

I'm not as familiar with the business-oriented pack.
    From the Sprint site below:

So unless you want the $5 or $10 worth of ringers and screensavers I'd say your best bet is the last plan (BC) as they are all the same price $15 / month.

PCS Vision Pictures Pack
    •Unlimited Picture MailSM— take, upload and send an unlimited number of pictures
    • Unlimited PCS Vision Access includes:
    • Unlimited web-based Messaging, including PCS Short Mail, with email and instant messaging from America Online® and Yahoo!®
    • Unlimited Web access
    • Up to a $5 credit per month towards the download of premium services (ringers, games, screen savers and other services)

PCS Vision Premium Pack
    • Unlimited web-based Messaging, including PCS Short Mail, with email and instant messaging from America Online® and Yahoo!®
    • Unlimited Web access
    • Up to $10 credit per month towards the download of premium services (ringers, games, screen savers and other services)

PCS Vision Professional Pack (aka BC)
    • Unlimited Web access
    Unlimited Picture Mail — take, upload and send an unlimited number of pictures
    • PCS Business ConnectionSM Personal Edition. Unlimited access to your Microsoft® Outlook® or Lotus® Notes company email, calendar, business directory and personal contacts in real time on select PCS Phones
    • Customers who purchase a PCS VisionSM Smart Device that uses the Microsoft® Pocket PC operating system will need to add this pack for a total of $30 per month
    Sean Dotson, PE
    http://www.sdotson.com
    How do I use my $10/month worth of games and ringers?