Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314
    Really. Most replacement warranties require 30 days of contract before it can be used.

Well, I decided to read through the other threads covering this issue and read a post of a guy who found that by giving the phone a good slap, it would start working again. I figured that I had nothing to lose so I tried it. The phone is now working perfectly again.

If I can stretch this out until the ACE comes out, I would be golden.
    But then will you have to start the dance all over again if they only come out for Sprint first? Or will you wait until Verizon offers the 650?
    Hopefully, Vz will be more on the ball this time and will incorporate it faster. I have a strong suspicion that the delay was not due to their supossed "testing," but was rather a contractual problem, likely with Kyocera.
    I'd go through it again... and if I have the cash in the good ole' account I'll get one ASAP!
    I ran into a problem. I have a bell mobility phone. When I try to run Kyocera PST it does not recognize my phone. Is there anything I can do???
    I ran into a problem. I have a bell mobility phone. When I try to run Kyocera PST it does not recognize my phone. Is there anything I can do???

I am having the same problem, with a Bell Mobility Treo.

Has anyone been able to update the Kyocera Software to recognize it?
    I had to write for the benefit of anyone else out there who is struggling with a Treo 600 from Bell Mobility and trying to make it work on Verizon's network with the *228 working.

I Finally was able to get it to work with an older version of the KPST software, called QPST 2.7

You can currently find it here: http://detn8r.pluslite.com/vx7k/QPST2_7.zip
    I have installed Blazer_SPCS.prc, Web browser A.K.A. Blazer still timing out.

I have dialed #*#3282 or ##3282, nothing happened.

What should I do with my Treo 600 CDMA by Verizon to be able to browse Internet? Xiino doesn't work, it reset my phone everytime I try to use it. But the same version of Xiino works fine with my Treo 600 by Sprint? Anyone can help?

*Desperado Mode :ON*
    O.K. I still need the MSL from My Sprint Treo 600 but I cant get BitPim to find the handset. I have the treo plugged in with the hot sync cable but I don't see anywhre in the hadset type for BitPim that there is a selection for a Treo?
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314