Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    Well, for those who have always had the notion to tell Sprint to shove it, but couldn't, here's some nice news: Sprint Newsroom | Sprint Gives MVNOs an Alternative to Phone Subsidies Through
  2. davidtm's Avatar
    Posts
    564 Posts
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    #2  
    I'd be more excited about this if I could bring a Verizon Pre 3 to the activation party!! (I know, I know, it'll never happen)
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    I'd be more excited about this if I could bring a Verizon Pre 3 to the activation party!! (I know, I know, it'll never happen)
    I have my Pre 3 on Page Plus. Much better service, at least here in Miami. Sprint's coverage is a joke in these parts.
  4. #4  
    did you have to do anything special to activate your VZW Pre3 on PagePlus, or did you just punch in the MEID and activate?
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by fatclue_98 View Post
    Well, for those who have always had the notion to tell Sprint to shove it, but couldn't, here's some nice news: Sprint Newsroom | Sprint Gives MVNOs an Alternative to Phone Subsidies Through
    Seems the MVNOs are not ready for this yet. The Virgin Mobile site says you cannot bring your own phone, you have to buy one from Virgin Mobile.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonx42 View Post
    did you have to do anything special to activate your VZW Pre3 on PagePlus, or did you just punch in the MEID and activate?
    *228 and that's it.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by NCCaniac View Post
    Seems the MVNOs are not ready for this yet. The Virgin Mobile site says you cannot bring your own phone, you have to buy one from Virgin Mobile.
    Virgin is not an MVNO, it is one of Sprint's prepaid units along with Boost Mobile.

Posting Permissions