Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gamer765
  • 1 Post By RumoredNow
  1.    #1  
    ok....here is the skinny

i went on sprint.com because i have a draw full of phones and my girlfriend wants me to clear it up...

ive been on sprint since 1999 and have a bunch of phones so i checked to see how much they will give me for them....

Sanyo Katana pink $5.00
    Sanyo Katana2 pink $5.00
    my HTC Mogul 6800 is not listed so the other option is 0 dollars
    LG Lotus elite Red $5.00
    a host of older phones are also not listed

HERES THE STUMPER>>>>
    i have a broken Pre- that i tried to fix so i checked on the Palm Pre- and they will not give anything for it
    but they will give five dollars for a Palm Treo 6800 and 750

the DOUBLE STUMPER>>>>

they will buy back your TOUCHPAD for $10.00 thats an INSULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    they will also buy back your Veer 4G for $25.00....***!!!!!!!!!!

i will be speaking with a sprint rep on Monday to voice my disapproval of this practice!!!

you will pay for devices you never sold anyone but you wouldnt pay me for the ones i bought from you and in turn
    you are offering a disrespectful price in return

explanation>>> i use to buy cellphones for my girlfriends as a go steady gift on my extra line hence the odd colored phones listed above
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
    why are you surprised? Lots of companies do this (think gamestop).
    Devices:
    HP TouchPad WiFi 32 GB - webOS 3.0.5 + CyanogenMod 10.2 Kernel 3.0
    HP TouchPad 4G 32 GB - webOS 3.0.5 + CyanogenMod 10.1 MBM Beta
    HTC One (T-Mobile)
    Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" 2012
    Apple iPhone 4 (Verizon)
    beardedspoooon likes this.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    ananimus likes this.
    WOW that is insane.... I should sell them one of my Veers and put the money towards a Panda.... only paid $0.01 for each Veer that $25 would be a come up LOL

If I was still with Sprint I would complain to, it's not like their business model is to resell any of these devices.

Oh and this is nothing like gamestop, game stores reduce value based on two things, age and quantity. Age and quantity are also the only reason they won't take something in and give you some form of cash or store credit for it. Usually the age is in relation to a new version coming out (especially in sports games), at the same time that age also reduces resale value.... that's why madden used right now is only $12 less than brand new. Really can't compare sprints practices to gamestop.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...