webOS Nation Forums >  Carrier Discussion >  North American Carriers (CDMA) > Page Plus: Upgrade to WebOS 2
Page Plus: Upgrade to WebOS 2

Old 05/26/2012, 11:12 PM   #1 (permalink)

I'm wondering if anyone using page plus cellular has upgraded their pre+ or pixi+ to WebOS 2? If so please provide issues you encountered, quirks, etc... please & thanks.

mods: I Hope this is the correct sub-forum
kennethh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/03/2012, 08:53 PM   #2 (permalink)

I upgraded my Pixi+ to Pre2 and to Pre3 with Page Plus. The Pre 3 works great. It used Kitty Wireless to switch my phone for $0.99 from Ebay.

Last edited by qlearner; 06/03/2012 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Add information
qlearner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/29/2012, 06:10 PM   #3 (permalink)

I have. Using Pre + on it right now
njonjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/17/2012, 02:48 PM   #4 (permalink)

Service here in Miami is great but my Pre 2's are both data hogs. Switched back to PP because Straight Talk GSM service was spotty. My only regret is that the Verizon Pre 2 didn't get the 2.2.4 goodness so I can't text from my TouchPad for now.
Should I disagree with you, you shall hear Ezekiel 25:17
fatclue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/17/2012, 03:15 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatclue View Post
Service here in Miami is great but my Pre 2's are both data hogs. Switched back to PP because Straight Talk GSM service was spotty. My only regret is that the Verizon Pre 2 didn't get the 2.2.4 goodness so I can't text from my TouchPad for now.
There are scripts in the meta doctor application to update a Verizon Pre2 to webOS 2.2.4, there is a webOS Internals WiKi on how to swap the webOS 2.2.4 Bluetooth stack to webOS 2.1.0.... Many options....
John Steffes is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: fatclue
Old 10/17/2012, 07:29 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
There are scripts in the meta doctor application to update a Verizon Pre2 to webOS 2.2.4, there is a webOS Internals WiKi on how to swap the webOS 2.2.4 Bluetooth stack to webOS 2.1.0.... Many options....
I'm glad you pointed that out. I was under the impression this was for GSM models only. CDMA doesn't get much love especially with OWOS. Thanks.
Should I disagree with you, you shall hear Ezekiel 25:17
fatclue is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pageplus, webos

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0