1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI.....see link.

Take care,

Jay

.Analysis: Sprint network upgrade may curb unlimited data
    By Sinead Carew | Reuters Fri, Nov 25, 2011.

Analysis: Sprint network upgrade may curb unlimited data - Yahoo! News

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Sprint Nextel may be forced to abandon the biggest advantage it has over its rivals - unlimited data services for a flat fee - because of heavy data users and a shortage of wireless airwaves.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Hi all,

FYI.....see link.

Take care,

Jay

[FONT][SIZE].Analysis: Sprint network upgrade may curb unlimited data
    By Sinead Carew | Reuters – Fri, Nov 25, 2011.

Analysis: Sprint network upgrade may curb unlimited data - Yahoo! News

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Sprint Nextel may be forced to abandon the biggest advantage it has over its rivals - unlimited data services for a flat fee - because of heavy data users and a shortage of wireless airwaves.
    have no fear! Got a pre 3 running on ATT post paid $85. 00 month 2gig data everything else unlimited......free cell to cell,unlimited txt. I fell this is on par with my current Sprint plan. If I decide to go to family plan then get unlimited data with tethering!
    Regards,

CJ

pre-/touchpad 32g / pre 3
    This is exactly why the iphone shouldn't have come to sprint. Their data was already slow even before it came. It seems that sprint just got cocky and decided to boast about unliited.
    Based on the article I could see them switching to an unlimited 3G and limited 4G scheme like how T-mo does the unlimited 2G and limited 3G.
    Quote Originally Posted by GTAFan9999 View Post
    This is exactly why the iphone shouldn't have come to sprint. Their data was already slow even before it came. It seems that sprint just got cocky and decided to boast about unliited.
    depends on your perspective. sprint is trying to turn a profit. If the iphone makes each quarter more profitable it was a good idea to get it. If not it wasn't. Because without it they were strugling to compete.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.