Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By SnotBoogie
  • 2 Post By Achill3s
  • 1 Post By laoh
  1.    #1  
    Sprint is reporting that today was it's best sales day ever.
    "Sprint today reported its best ever day of sales in retail, web and telesales for a device family in Sprint history ..." Fared Adib, Sprint product chief, said in a statement UPDATE 1-Sprint says iPhone sales beat expectations | Reuters
    Last edited by SnotBoogie; 10/14/2011 at 04:32 PM.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
    Not surprising at all. Sprint customers have been waiting for what seems like an eternity for the iPhone to show up on their network. Good to hear that Sprint is finally getting some good news.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Grabber5.0 and SmartFah like this.
    Yeah this is good news for Sprint. Hopefully they keep their unlimited data plans around for a long while. That with the iPhone will give them a competitive advantage. If the AT&T/T-Mobile merger doesn't go through, I 'd say Sprint has a good shot at turning things around & gaining some ground on VZW & AT&T.
    Sprint with its unlimited data plan was already bogging down where I live, feel even better about making the decision to leave Sprint.
  5.    #5  
    i'm in L.A. The networks works fine for me on my pre to day the few times i used he net on my phone. I haven't noticed any difference. Although honestly my bar is pretty low since its never been good.
    Last edited by SnotBoogie; 10/15/2011 at 12:39 AM.
  6.    #6  
    "We reached this milestone at approximately noon CT/1pm ET." Fared Adib, Sprint Product Chief
    Sprint Newsroom | Sprint Statement on Launch Day Sales of iPhone 4S and iPhone 4

just read that. That's pretty amazing. Means they broke their record before noon on the west coast. Which is pretty crazy. And I was at best buy at 7:30 PM today and there was a line about 20 people long waiting to get an iphone. Crazy demand.
    I just care for my sprint stocks to climb!!!
    Curious about Monday prices... as long as the European fiasco is contained...
    creepycat likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by laoh View Post
    I just care for my sprint stocks to climb!!!
    Curious about Monday prices... as long as the European fiasco is contained...
    unfortunately i sold most of em after the banksters stole my house to pay for motel month. o DID save about 10 just in case so i hope to earn a couple dollars.....which is ALWAYS better than zero

i have only slightly more patience for ios (n im a mactard since 1989 or so) than i do for android (actually, i have NO patience for my android tablet/ereader and am going to box it up and sell it.) so i'm sticking to my WEB OS addiction till my pre and i are found blue in a bathroom stall.

i hope you have more S stock than i my darling............
    Cat up a Treo (now on the Pre, yo!)
    Creepycat at Creepycast Podcast

Palm user since "the one after the pilot" and still horde a drawer full of pda models as well as cradles and fold up keyboards because i was too greedy to let them "go" when they could have "went".
    I just hope that this new found success doesn't encourage more AT&T/Verizon like behavior from Sprint.... But I'm sure you stock holders wish the opposite :-)

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    I just hope that this new found success doesn't encourage more AT&T/Verizon like behavior from Sprint.... But I'm sure you stock holders wish the opposite :-)

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    yeah that's wishful thinking. Sprint has been loosing a crap load of money until the EVO came along. They will gradually get closer to Verizon and AT&T. They have to to make money. I'm sure they'll stay unlimited for a little while but pretty much everyone is going tiered. And after the big rush from iphone users comes they'll get closer to verizon in price and services etc.
    That said maybe they'll keep offering value as they build out LTE. i doubt it but if one company offers LTE and you can't you may need some incentive for customers. Not that i think 4G is a big draw. Its not for me at the moment.
    iSprint