1.    #1  
    Hi I am planning on getting the iPhione 4s with the unlimited data with Sprint but I just want ed to know if the servie for print in The NY and NJ area is good

thanks
    Unless you live in a big city in NJ, the coverage is pretty terrible. When I visit my relatives (they live close to Wayne), I mostly have 1 bar there. They use Verizon and have usually 4 bars on their phones where they live. Didn't really have any issues when I visited NYC.
    Last edited by speedskate; 10/13/2011 at 01:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by speedskate View Post
    Unless you live in a big city in NJ, the coverage is pretty terrible. When I visit my relatives (they live close to Wayne), I mostly have 1 bar there. They use Verizon and have usually 4 bars on their phones where they live. Didn't really have any issues when I visited NYC.
    I can second this. Not great reception in the 'burbs.
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    We left Sprint because of poor service in NJ and PA, but that was a long time ago. I don't know anyone in NJ with Sprint so I am guessing that they haven't improved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikums1112 View Post
    Hi I am planning on getting the iPhione 4s with the unlimited data with Sprint but I just want ed to know if the servie for print in The NY and NJ area is good

thanks
    1. Check here for street level coverage maps.... Sprint - Nationwide Coverage
    2. My personal experience... Coverage is adequate in Central & South Jersey. I don't venture north of the Raritan to often but when I do, I don't usually have any problems.

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
    When I lived in NJ (Bergen County) the coverage was great! Now that I moved to MA, it's not so great. On occasion when I'd visit my parents in NJ, I had absolutely no coverage issues. I've since switched to AT&T for better coverage.
    It sucks according to my friends who have it.
    I've had Sprint for 12 years, never had a major issue with Coverage in most of NJ.

You will know where your dead zones are and when. It roams on Verizon any way.
    I live in NNJ and it's fine. Obviously, Verizon is the best but I think its second when compared to the other carriers.