1.    #1  
    My wife currently ahs a BB Curve, but hates it. She is up for her annual (last one) upgrade next month. My problem is, I bought her a firesale TP and she loves the OS. Since there are no WebOS phones available on Sprint, and changing carriers isn't financially feasable with her still locked in for another year on her contract, what phone would be a good replacement?

She has experienced the wonders that is Crapple by spending a day trying to get my daughters iPod to sync. I think that experience innoculated her to the media blitz that will come with the iPhone5 release next month.

It appears that her only alternative will be a robot phone, but which one? There are so many out there that it is difficult to know which OS overlay is the best. Is HTC's Sense better than Samsung's version?

Thanks in advance.
    Palm M105--->Palm Tungsten T--->Palm Treo 650--->Palm Centro--->Palm Pre--->Palm iPhone4s (damnit)

Touchpad (launch day)
    windows after Mango release
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    windows after Mango release
    I second that go to a sprint store and have your wife check out a display arrive and see what she thinks of it (while batting away sales reps that are shoving android phones in your face). I'm currently running the RTM mango release and it's made my phone even faster than it was before....or you could get her the new BB phones with OS7 they're actually pretty good.
    What does she hate about her BB Curve and what does she like about it? If she wants a portrait, keyboard you could consider the Moto Xpert. Otherwise if she just wants a slab well then it's just a case of picking up "the latest and greatest".
    A phone for your wife? Good trade man, good trade.*

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    What does she hate about her BB Curve and what does she like about it? If she wants a portrait, keyboard you could consider the Moto Xpert. Otherwise if she just wants a slab well then it's just a case of picking up "the latest and greatest".
    The main reason for her dislike is that optical trackpad is acting up. That, and, after WebOS she wants an intuitive OS.