1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI. See link.

take care,

Jay

Boost Mobile tacking $5 charge onto unlimited Android phone bill

September 16, 2011 10:43am ET | By Phil Goldstein

Boost Mobile tacking $5 charge onto unlimited Android phone bill - FierceWireless

Sprint Nextel's (NYSE:S) Boost Mobile prepaid brand is adding a $5 charge to its $50 unlimited plan for new CDMA Android smartphone customers that will go into effect the day before Boost launches a new Android phone from Samsung.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    I'm only surprised that it was just $5 and took this long to put into place. After all, their Blackberry plan is $10 more and has been for a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    I'm only surprised that it was just $5 and took this long to put into place. After all, their Blackberry plan is $10 more and has been for a long time.
    Ditto. Yeah I couldn't really understand why the Blackberry plan was more, but not the Android. Anyway, still one of the best deals in prepaid, when you consider the shrinking plan.
    Touchscreens are a fad.