Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree25Likes
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prolongexistence View Post
    I'm confused! How exactly does Sprint/SPRINT dictate how we can/can not use tethering? You purchase a tethering plan and then you surf and surf and surf the web to your hearts content and then you can surf some more since Sprint is the only carrier left to offer unlimited data.
    There is no sanctioned way (I know of) to tether using a Sprint phone, other than maybe a blackberry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan078 View Post
    That the Pixi is so old it doesn't even have wifi!?!?! I still like the form factor though.
    The age of the Pixi had nothing to do with it being offered without WiFi. The Pre was offered before the Pixi, and it had WiFi. Speculation is that Sprint required Palm to not include a wifi on the phone.
    If you type PreCentral on a TouchPad
    It changes to PreMenstrual
    That situation needs to be fixed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo0523 View Post
    calm down, relax, you get offended easily. It is a pre freaky obsession. Look at you, betraying sprint for a bigger phone with the same OS. ...
    Ooops, you lost me right there. "Betraying Sprint"? Did they make you sign some sort of loyalty oath? They're a service provider. If/when they don't offer a service for the device(s) I want to use, I'm switching.
    good for you then leave to verizon for all I care. I've been long enough with them to leave. Oath???? Wth are you talking about? It's a contract you sign up for and so far I've signed plenty even knowing the pre 2 was not coming to Sprint. I want the pre3 but if it doesn't come to SPRINT then oh well. We have to move on and that's just me and if you think differently then leave and be happy with the pre 3. Simple as that. Get it? Good boy and bring it if you got more to say. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Ooops, you lost me right there. "Betraying Sprint"? Did they make you sign some sort of loyalty oath? They're a service provider. If/when they don't offer a service for the device(s) I want to use, I'm switching.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    good for you then leave to verizon for all I care. I've been long enough with them to leave. Oath???? Wth are you talking about? It's a contract you sign up for and so far I've signed plenty even knowing the pre 2 was not coming to Sprint. I want the pre3 but if it doesn't come to SPRINT then oh well. We have to move on and that's just me and if you think differently then leave and be happy with the pre 3. Simple as that. Get it? Good boy and bring it if you got more to say. Thank you.
    Been with Sprint since 2000, treos in the family since 2002, Pre since launch..... I really want to believe.... Never had a day's problem with the Pre.... Was going strong, faithful, and working..... Untill earlier today when I went to open and fell into two peices.... Best Buy giving Nexus S away free, paid $12.05 in tax, will try it out and hope something with HP happens in the next 30 days, if not, well will keep looking for WebOs..... But right now I need something that works!
    Sadlly switched from Pre- to Sprint Nexus S 4G - An 32Gb Touchpad
    Laissez les bons temps rouler!
    You missed my point - how is one "betraying" Sprint by choosing to leave for not offering the device they want?
    well sprint gives you a pretty darn good deal and discounts after a certain period time and you wanna leave? If you want me to be honest, I always wanted the Iphone and where am I? I'm still here. I hear sprint might get it so if they do I'll be a happy guy. And for some reason they did not want the pre3. Hey if you were CEO you would think about profit. I really don't think will give them profit like the androids. I'm not saying it's not coming to Sprint but I keep hearing it will so just wait and stop jumping to conclusions befor you leave Sprint? You can't wait to see if we get it?
    Quote Originally Posted by ijip View Post
    att is offering mobile to mobile now. so their plans pretty much go head to head against sprint. specially since sprinted started charging an extra 10 bux per line.
    im actually going to save with att now compared to sprint.
    Not exactly sure where people are coming up with math that shows a savings with AT&T or Verizon, over Sprint. I have 4 lines on Sprint, with shared 1500 minutes, unlimited mobile-to-mobile calling , unlimited data, unlimited texting unlimited picture mail. My grand total, after taxes and discounts for all 4 lines is $154 per month.

To get the most comparable price on ATT I came up with the following:

$89.99 for Family plan with 1400 (includes 2 lines. Offers 100 minutes less than Sprint)

$9.99 per for 2 additional lines

$30 for unlimited family messaging AND mobile to mobile (assumes 2 lines included. Could be wrong) + $20 per line for the added 2 = $70

$45 per line for 4GB data X 4 lines (vs Sprint true unlimited) = $180

Total:$359.97

Even assuming the same 23% corporate discount I get now, it's still $277.18 to AT&T, before taxes and surcharges etc. vs $154 after for Sprint.
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    Well it doesnt matter now.....Sprint AT&T Verizon no-one's going have the Pre 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeauty212 View Post
    Well it doesnt matter now.....Sprint AT&T Verizon no-one's going have the Pre 3
    Indeed!
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234