Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes
    For the record, Sept 15 is still "summer." LOL!
    clayclay350 likes this.
    If sprint subsidized the tp or 7inchtp and had the pre3 I would have 3-4 pre3s, and 2 tp's. It's what I'm looking for, and if it's on sprint, cool I'd be happy

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    Palm prē-ist.
    I want to believe....
    retroblu likes this.
    Iiiiiiiiffffff this is true, Christmas would have come early in my house!

I wonder and hope HP plans to bring us a candybar form factor since the wifey likes the Pixi, but without a choice, I think she would be ok with the Pre3
    Last edited by RoverNole; 08/14/2011 at 09:22 PM.
    I really hope she's got good intel. She definitely knew her stuff. I thought it was funny when I told her that my wife and daughter also have Pre's and my 2 son's decided to be rebels so one has an Evo and likes it and one had a Blackberry and hated it and she laughed and said that she, too, has a Blackberry and hates it and wants to get a Pre 3!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleKeg View Post
    I want to believe....
    Right there with you!
    I used to believe in HP
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Sooooooo want to believe. And being a BSU fan is a good thing!
    spudland likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharlas View Post
    Sooooooo want to believe. And being a BSU fan is a good thing!
    Being a BSU fan has been a great thing around Boise! We love that we not only have a great coach and a great team...but also that all the major powerhouse teams are afraid to play us! Forget the blue turf (not even an issue with this team), we can't get anyone to play us...even at their home field! I think it's a joke. I've been watching college football for 40 years now and I don't remember anything like this, ever. Most of the real football fans I've talked to around the country love what BSU brings to the table and to TV...a very good team and a very exciting team to watch. Kellen's a senior and has a bit of a chip on his shoulder and we lost some good players but we have plenty behind them to fill in the gaps. This is going to be another great year for BSU....now, back to the Pre 3...

The gal I talked to was very knowledgable about the Pad AND the Pre 3, which surprised me a bit because she was there to sell the Pad. She's waiting for the Pre 3 like the rest of us. She works for a marketing firmed hired by HP to sell Pads. They had the Veer on display, too but she wasn't keen on even mentioning it to the people that I ended up closing the Pad sell for her. I asked her about that and she just thought nobody would want such a little phone and she knew about AT&T issues. After I told her all the advantages of having THAT phone along with a Touch Pad she changed her mind. I wasn't trying to sell her a Veer...I was just saying under the right conditions it made sense to have both. She (and I) are still gonna' wait for the Pre 3! One more month, people....it'll so be worth the wait!

Thanks for the info spudland. I hope it is true. With all of my concerns with WebOS I would still buy the Pre3 on Sprint and work with it. I will wait to see for sure, I could have upgraded last Nov., however I have been waiting & waiting & Waiting. If not on Sprint the waiting may be over.
    Quote Originally Posted by palm friend View Post
    Thanks for the info spudland. I hope it is true. With all of my concerns with WebOS I would still buy the Pre3 on Sprint and work with it. I will wait to see for sure, I could have upgraded last Nov., however I have been waiting & waiting & Waiting. If not on Sprint the waiting may be over.
    You're welcome...I feel your pain, too! I could have upgraded 14 months ago...

I seriously hope this is true... I culdve upgraded last June...2010. I had a Nexus S 4G for about 10 days before going back.
    I think it's true IMO. I've cornered a friends wife (who works @ Sprint) and asked the about HP on Sprint. She said HP and Sprint are trying to work out and finalize an agreement. She also hinted that in her training class the phones (yes phones) were pretty neat that HP showed. Iknow it's more salt and I usually stay out of it but I think Sprint doesn't want to be on the sidelines if/when WebOS really takes off. I believe business will kick in and tell them to deal early while it's cheap. If WebOS has any success that will give HP more bargaining power to the table. Look @ the iPhone....carriers are willing to pay them to carry the phone with no carrier bloatware just about.
    ...and don't be surprised to see an HP printer on display @ Sprint along with the phones and Touch Pad...

14. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Great news! Hey does that gal have a Canadian cousin ? :-)
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Gosh, you Yanks and your carriers. I often look at your technic prices and get jelaous, but your carrier thing is just annoying. You HAVE your insane low prices (from a german point of view), but you have also this totally messed up carrier kind of **** over there.
    Honestly: Why should HP manage something that even apple failed at? Not that i don't hope this will be true, but common? All three?
    I work for a company with locations across the US and my boss just told me that all of our managers and sales force are going to be getting HPtouchpads. I think this would be around 2500 people. I bring this up here because our company uses Sprint blackberrys for all GM's, BM's and all of our salesforce. I was told this was going to take place early parts of 2012. This news blew me away and would have made me even more excited if he told me the pre3 would be replacing the blackberrys and I was getting one of those too. As of right now our service managers are not supplied a company paid blackberry but rather we are reimbursed a portion of our bill. I have not posted anything over here in awhile because I switched over to an evo4g when radioshack offered them up for free. This news has me contemplating sending my evo4g back.
    Last edited by makatram; 08/16/2011 at 10:55 AM. Reason: some of my #s were off
    Titan078 likes this.
  17. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    webOS will be on Sprint again . . . just a hunch. That's even though Dieter (et al...) said NO PRE3 on Sprint. They never said no future webOS
    Pixi is supposedly being EOL'd on the 17th from sprint.
    I really hope this is true! I had to get a replacement, purchased used on eBay, Sprint Palm Pre(-) since my release day one bit the dust in a fall to a concrete floor. Still holding out hope that Sprint will get the Pre 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by dec View Post
    webOS will be on Sprint again . . . just a hunch. That's even though Dieter (et al...) said NO PRE3 on Sprint. They never said no future webOS
    I didn't realize he worked for HP or Sprint. I guess you learn something new every day.
    1 ghz Sprint Pre-
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast