Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By palm friend
  1.    #1  
    Here's my wish list of what HP can do to make it up to us Sprint users:

1. Pre 3 launches on Sprint end of Aug 30 at $200 w/ contract. Exchange old Pre for $100 off. Confirmed date and carrier would elevate a lot of uncertainty.
    2. Pre 3 calendar has been updated to Datebk7
    3. Touchstone charger special. For two weeks only during the Pre 3 launch
    4. Announce Slab phone releasing on Sprint November 1st. Normal pricing.
    5. Announce 7" Touchpad on Sprint releasing December 1st.
    6. Announce 10" Touchpad 2 will release Feb 1st. Slim form factor. 8MP camera front/back. HDMI in/out.
    7. Touchpad 10" reduced price $250 for the holidays.
    OK. as long as your not greedy ... how about any new webos device on sprint in the next 2-3 months... Ok the pre3 or the slab o unicorn.... ;-)
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    If HP is making it right to Sprint users, why would they need to release a Pre3 in August and a slab phone in November? Does making it right to you mean they have to give you multiple options of how you are going to be made right?
    <<thread moved>>
    I'm a sprint user. HP doesn't owe me anything. I bought a palm pre on a two year contract. I got a palm pre with two years of service.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.
    If anyone owes Sprint users something, it's Sprint.
    I suggest anyone on Sprint that's looking to make things right to go out get a Pre 2 & FrankenPre it. I decided I wasn't going to wait for HP to "make things right" back in March & have been rocking a Franken Pre 2 ever since.

As far as I'm concerned, webOS Internals "made things right" by hooking the community up with the scripts for the FrankenPre 2 & webOS 2.x on legacy devices.
    I would like the right to buy a Pre3 on Sprint if not a FrankenPre 2 may be my next purchase. Or...?
    kilroy likes this.
    now that's what I call a dreamer

Quote Originally Posted by Dvigilante1 View Post
    Here's my wish list of what HP can do to make it up to us Sprint users:

1. Pre 3 launches on Sprint end of Aug 30 at $200 w/ contract. Exchange old Pre for $100 off. Confirmed date and carrier would elevate a lot of uncertainty.
    2. Pre 3 calendar has been updated to Datebk7
    3. Touchstone charger special. For two weeks only during the Pre 3 launch
    4. Announce Slab phone releasing on Sprint November 1st. Normal pricing.
    5. Announce 7" Touchpad on Sprint releasing December 1st.
    6. Announce 10" Touchpad 2 will release Feb 1st. Slim form factor. 8MP camera front/back. HDMI in/out.
    7. Touchpad 10" reduced price $250 for the holidays.
    Quote Originally Posted by palm friend View Post
    I would like the right to buy a Pre3 on Sprint if not a FrankenPre 2 may be my next purchase. Or...?
    or if you are not happy please leave sprint and pursue your dream of getting a pre 3 with another provider, simple as that eh?