Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By shadavis08
  • 3 Post By matteebee13
  • 1 Post By Maestro1
  • 1 Post By HelloNNNewman
  1.    #1  
    Hi guys

As I predicted few months back that Sprint won't be getting the Pre3 but you all thought i crazy and now you all can see for yourself that I was right. Back in April I drove one of my clients that works in the industry, he is one the main people who gets the latest gadgets to play with and write articles and he told me back then that Sprint won't be getting the Pre3 and I posted that back then and all you guys thought I was joking but guess what now, I was right. Thats why I left Sprint and went to AT&T back in April. Don't miss Sprint or Pre3 with all of its empty promises. I saw the Veer and it looks like a toy phone that you would give to your 1 year old child, that phone is a joke.
    tipb is you dude!
    Well you did have a 50-50 chance. That's higher odds than playing rouge or noir in roulette.
    if you only knew or used a Veer you would see that the Veer is an awesome and very productive phone ! its an awesome phone and small enough not to cause a big bulge in your pocket when you go out to eat or party or whatever, or a big bulge on your side . just because you dont like it does not mean its like a toy . also this "I told ya so" crap is pretty childish dont ya think ? just sayin lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Nice Engrish
    kcspre, sledge007 and gmlongo like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by laoh View Post
    Well you did have a 50-50 chance. That's higher odds than playing rouge or noir in roulette.
    Lol, exactly! Your unsubstantiated story means as little now as it did then. Are you expecting a cookie?

Move along folks, nothing to see here...
    Was your last line about the Veer really necessary? I don't even see how it fits into the rest of your post.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    lol is this an I told you so thread?
    what a ridiculous thread to start.
    A picture's worth a 1,000 words they say:

http://lotuseditions.files.wordpress...0/11/right.jpg
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    So you left sprint and went to ATT because sprint is not getting the Pre3, however the Veer is just a toy, so then what did you get? since there is no pre3 on ATT either for the time being.
    OleSalt likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by joek71 View Post
    Hi guys

As I predicted few months back that Sprint won't be getting the Pre3 but you all thought i crazy and now you all can see for yourself that I was right. Back in April I drove one of my clients that works in the industry, he is one the main people who gets the latest gadgets to play with and write articles and he told me back then that Sprint won't be getting the Pre3 and I posted that back then and all you guys thought I was joking but guess what now, I was right. Thats why I left Sprint and went to AT&T back in April. Don't miss Sprint or Pre3 with all of its empty promises. I saw the Veer and it looks like a toy phone that you would give to your 1 year old child, that phone is a joke.
    Can you produce an official document stating this fact with either/both HP or Sprint letter head at the top of it?
    I never say this.. But this thread is worthless. Closed.
    jp99 likes this.