Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38
Like Tree15Likes
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony81586 View Post
    let the WebOS faithful exodus begin...
    Sprint's about to lose 100 loyal customers. That's going to destroy them!
    ljbad4life likes this.
  2. #22  
    I left Sprint back in April, went to AT&T, I predicted that Pre 3 won't be on Sprint back then and no one here believed me, but as you all can see this is true. I went to AT&T and pay less now then i did with Sprint.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by ddtphoto View Post
    Why are people upset with sprint again? Because they haven't announced a phone that was "launched" in January but hasn't actually firmed a shipment date yet? A phone from a company that at this point is basically imaginary? A phone that HP is apparently putting zero resources into, even removed the old but colorful and animated PAlm Pre 3 website and instead put the Pre3 on what is basically a small corner of it's tablet website, not even bothering with a description of the phone really or even a fluid 360?

    Please, I'm over blaming sprint for this. They can't get something from nothing. Some of you on here have battered wives syndrome. It's Palm/ HP that busted your eye up, not Sprint. Now you're coming into work saying the doorknob did it.

    My advice to anyone leaving sprint to follow this mismanaged division of HP is to get some fresh steaks for your other eye.
    I like your analogy! I feel the exact same way. The Pre 3 is going to be another burn when it doesn't get webos 3 and there is NO development for webos 2.x. Webos, palm and now hp have left a bad taste that has lingered with me and driven me to choose a platform that I would've never chosen before.

    I have the choice to change carriers just for webos or stay with sprint, let's look at leaving sprint for webos pros and cons;

    Pros
    Webos/Pre3
    better coverage(verizon)

    Cons:
    Higher prices
    tiered data
    no apps

    So based on a simple pros and cons list it's clear to me that following webos isn't for me.
  4. #24  
    sprint will lose more than you think lol remember for every ticked off customer you make , they tell and try to sway people away from whatever product ticked them off . at least ten . for me its been a lot more lol o whole lot . im on sprint and hitting 10 years next month . and for my anniversary im leaving sprint as soon as the pre3 comes out . so what if i pay 20 or 40 dollars more a month lol yay ...... really it sucks but oh well !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    vza33 and firstnamemike like this.
  5.    #25  
    My Pre 2 works great, I don't feel battered at all. Lower prices aren't much good to me when I get the no data connection 20% of the time. I switched from Android to the Pre 2. You guys enjoy Sprint and other platforms, choice is good, and I'm happy with mine!
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    sprint will lose more than you think lol remember for every ticked off customer you make , they tell and try to sway people away from whatever product ticked them off . at least ten . for me its been a lot more lol o whole lot . im on sprint and hitting 10 years next month . and for my anniversary im leaving sprint as soon as the pre3 comes out . so what if i pay 20 or 40 dollars more a month lol yay ...... really it sucks but oh well !
    If that's the truth Webos is dead, how many people have switched from webos due to the crappy hardware, no development and constant lies? I know I will warn anyone from buying a webos device for sure

    Multitasking is great, but when a platform has no apps to multitask them what are you multitasking? the calender? yay multitasking nothing! Webos is back to square one, the rest of the world has moved on, just not he 100 people in this forum.

    I'll save the 20-40 bucks and use a platform that has apps and doc editing, that can accept .ics calender events natively on the device and you know the things that make a smartphone a smartphone, not an over glorified feature phone!
    Last edited by ljbad4life; 07/23/2011 at 12:26 PM.
  7. #27  
    you obviously cant count because we have something like 6000 0r 8000 apps . way to many for my taste anyways . we are not apple so dont compare to apple , they have like 1000 fart apps lol geesh webOS is here to stay ! you cant change that ! if you think im bad try some of the whiners over in the android community or even in the ios community lol they are much worse for much less ha ha . you have no clue .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    you obviously cant count because we have something like 6000 0r 8000 apps . way to many for my taste anyways . we are not apple so dont compare to apple , they have like 1000 fart apps lol geesh webOS is here to stay ! you cant change that ! if you think im bad try some of the whiners over in the android community or even in the ios community lol they are much worse for much less ha ha . you have no clue .
    You obviously can't count that 6000 of those apps are crap. There are nothing event slightly productive or useful in that app catalog save for 10 apps. Of course don't compare yourself to any of the competition because you can't compare webos to anything because it multitasks nothing! Webos will be shut down by hp just like the ipaq line. mark my words, history of hp is very telling and so is the history of palm!

    Wait they will license webos... oh wait it will turn into palm source all over again.. keep dreaming of a phone that at this point was announce 6 months ago to come in a do anything... how are the veer sales again?
  9. #29  
    well sir i have the phone i want ! if you are dreaming and cant wait then dont . please get back on topic! and stay there . i find that in all your posts you have one thing in common its about 99% negative comments about webOS . if thats all you can do then you need to leave please . palm is no more and the history of HP lol they are the biggest tech company in the usa and second in the world dude get real ! your a hack or troll and we dont need them here or want them ! thanks move along now .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  10. #30  
    ha ha ha ha awe did I hurt your feelings ? Lol sorry I wasn't trying too . Back on topic now please . And when you get a webOS phone come back and speak on it all you like . So now either get back on topic or risk getting banned . Thanks have a great day .
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by joek71 View Post
    I left Sprint back in April, went to AT&T, I predicted that Pre 3 won't be on Sprint back then and no one here believed me, but as you all can see this is true. I went to AT&T and pay less now then i did with Sprint.
    Care to give me a breakdown of the plans you were on at Sprint and now AT&T? I don't see how you can be paying less.
  12. #32  
    ljbad4life - dude, chill. Your acting like anyone with a sliver of support for webOS should be taken out back and put down. Did someone at HP kick your dog or something? Sheesh.

    The hate is strong in this one.
    threed61#WN likes this.
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by mattbrad2 View Post
    ljbad4life - dude, chill. Your acting like anyone with a sliver of support for webOS should be taken out back and put down. Did someone at HP kick your dog or something? Sheesh.

    The hate is strong in this one.
    Hate? not at all! Support what you want, but don't act like everything is rosy and then attack anyone for having a different point of view. I listed the pros and cons of what would entail leaving sprint for webos and anything I say is backed with fact, not wild speculation or blind devotion.
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by ljbad4life View Post
    Hate? not at all! Support what you want, but don't act like everything is rosy and then attack anyone for having a different point of view. I listed the pros and cons of what would entail leaving sprint for webos and anything I say is backed with fact, not wild speculation or blind devotion.

    I doubt anyone here (including me) has a "blind" devotion for webOS. You're essentially calling us all ignorant.. in an indirect way. Thats just, well, uncalled for. We all like webOS. We all (well, maybe not all) like Sprint. Every one of us has multiple reasons (I believe you call them facts). Get over it. We like it. You don't. We get it. Why do you feel the need to convince us the error of our ways? Your time could be better served doing something else..
    dj ozone likes this.
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by ljbad4life View Post
    You obviously can't count that 6000 of those apps are crap. There are nothing event slightly productive or useful in that app catalog save for 10 apps. Of course don't compare yourself to any of the competition because you can't compare webos to anything because it multitasks nothing! Webos will be shut down by hp just like the ipaq line. mark my words, history of hp is very telling and so is the history of palm!

    Wait they will license webos... oh wait it will turn into palm source all over again.. keep dreaming of a phone that at this point was announce 6 months ago to come in a do anything... how are the veer sales again?
    I'm not a developer, but I take issue with your statement that 6K of the apps are crap. In another post you state that you are using facts when you're posts is clearly riddled with opinion and slanted suppositions. In addition, you state that those of us who haven't jumped to another platform are dreaming. As if we are ignorant or clueless.

    I can't speak for all WebOS users. I'm not a Palm or HP loyalist, but I simply am not interested in the other devices that are out there so I have no reason to jump to another device and be more dissatisfied than I am with a dated device.

    In addition, the help in this community is second to none. My Pre is stellar, but the PreCentral community and Devs, makes it Rock!
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by joek71 View Post
    I left Sprint back in April, went to AT&T, I predicted that Pre 3 won't be on Sprint back then and no one here believed me, but as you all can see this is true. I went to AT&T and pay less now then i did with Sprint.
    I've watched people who post and state they left, because Sprint isn't getting the next WebOS phone. No one else has the new WebOS phone either. So when you leave, aren't you signing a new 2 year contract for a non-WebOS phone and unable to upgrade w/o huge costs when or if the new WebOS phone comes out?

    Are you guys buying some other phone off contract? Doesn't the carrier still require you to have the contract even if you don't use their subsidized phone?
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by sj4231 View Post
    i prefer the term "Pre Classic"
    i like Pre1 and Pre1+
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by ljbad4life View Post
    I like your analogy! I feel the exact same way. The Pre 3 is going to be another burn when it doesn't get webos 3 and there is NO development for webos 2.x. Webos, palm and now hp have left a bad taste that has lingered with me and driven me to choose a platform that I would've never chosen before.

    I have the choice to change carriers just for webos or stay with sprint, let's look at leaving sprint for webos pros and cons;

    Pros
    Webos/Pre3
    better coverage(verizon)

    Cons:
    Higher prices
    tiered data
    no apps

    So based on a simple pros and cons list it's clear to me that following webos isn't for me.
    You've made your decision. That's fine. Now please allow other members the courtesy of making their own decisions.

    <<thread closed>>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions