1.    #1  
    Port In Credit

Just bring your number from another carrier to Sprint and activate a smartphone, like the Samsung Epic 4G, on a new line between 5/4/2011 and 7/23/2011 and we'll give you a $125 service credit. Not ready for a smartphone? We'll give you a $50 service credit when you port your number from another carrier and activate one of our other phones. Either way, you win.

$125 service credit per line for each smartphone
    $50 service credit per line for other phones
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Registered since I just activated a new line for my girlfriend last month, although I probably won't get it since it says it must be filled out within' 72 hours of the number being ported, which is pretty stupid. Figured it wouldn't hurt to try though.

Wish I would have seen this earlier.
    Come play with my Twitter.
    the deal has been extended to Oct 1.

Port In Credit

Actually, talking to a Sprint guy, it may get extended over and over it has proven so popular.

Used it with great success on with one of those almost free pixi's you can get on line, then bought a very cheap activation on ebay from a company that does inexpensive activations on verizon phones, ported that over and got the credit.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    if I add my gf to my company acct and she switches from att, will that still qualify? Your bill is credited correct, not instant savings on a phone or something?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoom15 View Post
    if I add my gf to my company acct ...
    This is in the fine print:

Available for consumer and individual-liable lines only. Requires new two-year service agreement. Available online, via telesales, and in participating Sprint Stores. Purchases from other retailers are not eligible for the service credit.
    Sorry.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I called today and the let me do it.....got a free evo 3d for her with that and the business 75 bucks off for new line additions. Thanks to the OP for this thread.

also, business owners that are credit union members are given 15% off their plan and new contract pricing on phones every yr.
  7.    #7  
    Nice, guess it didn't hurt to ask. From the way the fine print read, I would have though a business line would not have qualified.
    Touchscreens are a fad.