Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By hparsons
  1.    #1  
    I've never changed my Pres default email signature after the last time I doctored it, but I'm about to:

It currently says:

Sent from my Palm Pre on the Now Network from Sprint

It's about to say:
    I'm Shopping for a new network that will carry the HP Pre3
    cujoq37 and threed61#WN like this.
    I'm with you on that one . I'm ten years in next month . Woo hoo . And I'm gone next month to whichever network has the pre3 and is the cheapest . Probably the Big V . Oh well it was fun while it lasted . Oh I might wait for an extra month or so for prices to go down . Not sure yet lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I'm switching for sure now too... thing I'll miss the most about Sprint is the ability to tether without worrying about getting slapped with dumb extra fees
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I'm switching for sure now too... thing I'll miss the most about Sprint is the ability to tether without worrying about getting slapped with dumb extra fees
    Don't remember the price, but I remember thinking that ATT's flat fee for tethering was pretty reasonable. The rep I spoke with even recommended that (for my wife) over getting the connected TouchPad.
    Yeah, I'm changing my TouchPad signature to excise any mention of HP. As far as I'm concerned, this is my Palm TouchPad and hopefully a Palm Pre 3.