1.    #1  
    Okay so what's with all the sites saying the update was meant for the 7th of July? I still don't see it yet :/
    I don't have it available either.
    What is is supposed to fix? I don't want to wipe and repatch my phone.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
  4.    #4  
    they are saying it was released on july 7 so why can't I see it?
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Who is "they" and what is contained in the update?
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    There was a PreCentral article last year saying it would be out on July 7, 2010. Rumor: webOS 1.4.5.1 to hit Sprint on the 7th? | The #1 HP / Palm webOS Community | PreCentral.net

Are people looking at last year's rumors and talking about them as if current? Or am I missing something? Seems unlikely that there would be two rumors exactly one year apart.

YMMV.
    It may seem like I am doing nothing, but on a cellular level I'm really quite busy.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    There was a PreCentral article last year saying it would be out on July 7, 2010. Rumor: webOS 1.4.5.1 to hit Sprint on the 7th? | The #1 HP / Palm webOS Community | PreCentral.net

Are people looking at last year's rumors and talking about them as if current? Or am I missing something? Seems unlikely that there would be two rumors exactly one year apart.

YMMV.
    It may seem like I am doing nothing, but on a cellular level I'm really quite busy.
    threads merged and moved.
  9.    #9  
    oh, I saw 2011 on the article but never mind