Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Like Tree72Likes
    att and verizon will have the pre3 100% sure
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony81586 View Post
    The hardware on the TP is above average and is more than comparable with other top-end devices. Its's the software that needs optimizing, and that takes time. The devices in my opinion do catch the eye, they are really the only portrait sliding form-factor out there. Even though they arent the large screened flashy giants, they are still a beautiful piece of hardware. Again, aesthetics are just that, and fall within the opinion of the consumer. But the software has made a name for itself, most in the tech community that know of WebOs will not argue with its intuitiveness or potential...it just never had a huge company behind it to fund it.

It really is a matter of time. I think you're speaking from a scorned point of view. it's time to be more optimistic because WebOS finally has the funding and "long-arm" it needs.
    Wow, what tablets have you been looking at lately?
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Well I feel better about not waiting for a Pre3 on Sprint now...
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    Well...this thread sure proved interesting lol
    SnotBoogie likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Mantis View Post
    Well...this thread sure proved interesting lol
    Yeah, i've read back through many threads. It's quite interesting to see many of the comments. Who was right and who was wrong.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678