Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by laoh View Post
    I'd like to know just how many pre- users are out there that'll jump ship. While we may like to feel empowered and feel like there's going to be this mass exodus of pre- users, isn't the fact of the matter that we're this miniscule forgotten pool??
    I currently have a family plan with wife and grandma. If Sprint has no plan to get Pre 3, I plan to follow Pre 3.

I can afford it and will gladly move along. I've also become a bit sick of Sprint reps thinking the world only revolves around the Evo or anything Android when I have visited. My contract has been up since Oct 2010.
    Last edited by RoverNole; 06/11/2011 at 03:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoverNole View Post
    I currently have a family plan with wife and grandma. If Sprint has no plan to get Pre 3, I plan to follow Pre 3.

I can afford it and will gladly move along. I've also become a bit sick of Sprint reps thinking the world only revolves around the Evo or anything Android when I have visited. My contract has been up since Oct 2010.
    I'm in the same boat as you. I did switch to the EVO a while ago and it just doesn't do it for me. If Sprint doesn't at least announce a new WebOS device for Q# 201x when the Pre3 comes out, I'll happily pay my ETF and be on my way.

Quote Originally Posted by laoh View Post
    I'd like to know just how many pre- users are out there that'll jump ship. While we may like to feel empowered and feel like there's going to be this mass exodus of pre- users, isn't the fact of the matter that we're this miniscule forgotten pool??
    I wouldn't say a miniscule forgotten pool, more like a miniscule irritant that just won't go away no matter how much it gets ignored. Any time Sprint puts out a poll about which device or customer feedback the results are overwhelmingly WebOS, but they keep going Android. They're treating WebOS fans like that odd relative that shows up at the holidays, they tolerate their presence, let them do their thing and just keep humoring them until they just go away.
    Actually I think sprint is encoraging all Pre owners to move to Android or to another network:
    a) they are irritants in one place...
    b) Srint can not afford to have a non-blockbaster phone
    c)Pre does not have gimmiky 4G, so no legimite way to charge $10 and they are looking every where to get a buck

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12