1.    #1  
    Are any of you that are on sprint having slow data speeds. I seem to be getting really slow speeds on 3g. At first I thought it was my phone (EVO Shift) but then I tested it on my cousins EVO and he is having slow speeds too.

I rarely get .30 mbps down and .30 up. I believe it's a sprint problem, but just to be sure I came here to see if you all are having the same slow speeds with your Webos devices.

Location isn't a problem either. I used to get around .80-1.00 mbps down and .60-.80 up in my house, but lately it's just been horrible.

Here are some pictures of my experiences. (The screenshot is the EVO Shift, and the picture is the EVO)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    sprint is in the process of updating its service to 4g in a lot of areas and mine is one of them and im getting dropped calls and slow speeds for sure !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    sprint is in the process of updating its service to 4g in a lot of areas and mine is one of them and im getting dropped calls and slow speeds for sure !!
    Are they deploying their lte they talked about or is it just wimax?
    I too noticed the other day how slow my 3G was and it was confirmed to me when my son also commented on how slow his 3G was. I figured that it had something to do with updating everything to 4G.
    this is why I call sprint the slooowww network instead of the now network
    I havent had a issue on the HTC arrive, my speed test does show it is a little slower then usual. My test show 1.0 down and only .15 up. No issues with calls though, or internet usage, but I do assume it is because they are working on the network.