1.    #1  
    While we're all twiddling our thumbs, thought I'd like to pass on the latest verbiage from Sprint. Is it me, or are they getting a little snippy?

"Dear <OP>,

Thank you for contacting Sprint. I am glad to know your keen interest in new webOS phone.

At present, we are not offering new webOS phone to our customers. If Sprint offers that particular phone in the future, you will find the product and pricing details on Sprint.com and in promotional information at our retail stores. I encourage you to watch news reports or monitor our web site to see if a change in availability occurs.

Thank you for writing to us. We appreciate your business with us.

Sincerely,
    Aaron A.
    Sprint

Get the best value for your money & exercise your freedom to change plans anytime without penalties - we promise!
    Sprint Base Plans Hub

Sprint.com is all about you! My Sprint puts what you want to know, right at your fingertips -- take a tour and sign up today!
    www.sprint.com/mysprint
    I see that as a general blow off response, not snippy. Maybe it's because they trully don't know yet if they're going to carry any more webOS devices or not.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I see that as a general blow off response, not snippy. Maybe it's because they trully don't know yet if they're going to carry any more webOS devices or not.
    Ditto!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums