1.    #1  
    so I go into a local sprint store in CT and I ask the owner of the individual sprint store if any new palm phones were out? He then replied "palm is not in business anymore" technically he is right but than I asked for any new hp phones and he said "hp doesnt make phones" so then he asks me why are u waiting for a palm phone when you can go to android? Thats where I replied that "your not that bright". Than I just walked out..

I'm getting tired of sprints dumb reps not knowing tech info that relates in general to their job. I'm also tired of the bs service from sprint in my area. I cant wait for the pre 3 to arrive on any carrier but sprint.

(just voicing my experience at a local sprint store) do not take my opinion too serious
    lol
    Start talking android and all the sudden their mentality changes.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    yep, all the sudden
    Guys face it... We will always be in the loop more than they will. I live and breath mobile phone news and finding any scrap of information I can on ALL phones and OS's. I have accepted the fact that no matter where I go looking at phones I will end up teaching/informing the employee when its all said and done. /2cents
    Given that they don't carry any products by either Palm or HP and won't for the foreseeable future, why is it a surprise that the rep's knowledge of those companies was lacking?